The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Client says website does not load!

Munders

affiliate
Hi all

I have built a website for a client, using Wordpress.

The client says that it will not load on some PCs and he is asking for all his money back. I checked the site on Firefox, IE and Chrome and it displayed well.

Has anyone ever had this before?

I need to show you the site but it does not allow links here so please try used-cars-peterborough.co.uk

Please help!

S.

Hey bud , never heard of it before. Ask him for proof. If he's trying it from his computers he could have something installed that is messing with it , although i cant see for the life of me what could possibly being blocked on that site.

Good to see a local around ;) Im from down on the cost ( heacham ) about an hour away from camb's on train

Thanks for that. It's a mystery. I have a snealy feeling it might be a javascript issue. It's bizarre that it doesn't happen with any other browsers other than IE.

I'm living in Peterborough. Haven't been to Heacham but Hunstanton many times. One of my friends goes to a Beer Festival in Heacham every year.

Have you actually seen it happen with IE ? ive seen alot of sites ( a couple mine too ) which are shot to bits in IE and the others are ok , Firefox and IE run on different engines which is the reason why but there is normally a way around it. Unfortunately im no coder so couldnt tell you how its normally sorted.

You might also want to check to see if the IE they are using it Below version 7 . Nearly every new website made is incompatible with IE6 , anyone still using it should be shot.

yeah there is quite alot of beer fast's here , the main one being at the Fox which is right behind my house lol

banners
Back