“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Clicxy.com [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clicxy.com

affiliate
Clicxy.com submitted a new resource:

Clicxy.com - Global affiliate network

Clicxy is a global network of top Advertisers and Publishers who are serious about their online ventures. We make sure to match quality offers with quality traffic brought by our partners all across the globe.

*Applies to publishers with minimum earning of $200 in their first month.

Read more about this resource...

We have just introduced an ultimate CPI campaign for any type of mobile traffic that you may have! Look up - "Mobile Monetizer" and enjoy all the benefits of big ad exchange networks without a hassle and expensive "seat"!

This offer will auto-directed the user to download the best possible App according to the top performing offers within the user's parameters.

Available for Android and iOS platforms - globally! See:

2330 - Mobile Monetizer [Android] - CPI - Tier1:AU\CA\UK\NZ\US
2332 - Mobile Monetizer [iOS] - CPI - Tier1:AU\CA\UK\NZ\US
2334 - Mobile Monetizer [Android] - CPI - Tier2:AT\BS\DK\FR\DE\HK\IT\JP\KR\ZA\SE\CH\TW\AE
2336 - Mobile Monetizer [iOS] - CPI - Tier2:AT\BS\DK\FR\DE\HK\IT\JP\KR\NO\ZA\SE\CH\TW\AE
2340 - Mobile Monetizer [iOS\Android] - CPI - Global

you have error in tracking many time i got sales and my clients told me during conversation with them but when i login to my account i got 0 commission in my conversion
May i know when you will fix it?

their tracker not properly working only 1st month they will pay you next month they will not show your sales as i have the problem did ask them but they always saying they are working for this or etc but they never fix it once a client via email during promote the offer asked me something related offer i guide him and i knew he made a sale then i login to my account i saw there is nothing in ftd then i asked to add my sale then they add but i never got any other sale after it even i spent too much money for this to affiliate even i can say surely that i have many sales but they never show which sales you dont know

Attachments

• clicxyyyy.PNG
    clicxyyyy.PNG
    26 KB · Views: 43
their tracker not properly working only 1st month they will pay you next month they will not show your sales as i have the problem did ask them but they always saying they are working for this or etc but they never fix it once a client via email during promote the offer asked me something related offer i guide him and i knew he made a sale then i login to my account i saw there is nothing in ftd then i asked to add my sale then they add but i never got any other sale after it even i spent too much money for this to affiliate even i can say surely that i have many sales but they never show which sales you dont know
and i can show you here all those emails and the payments which they added after i told them to add if you dont know about the sale they would not add the commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back