monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Clicksor.com

Discussion in 'Display Media Buying' started by clicksor, Jul 20, 2012.

1. clicksor

clicksor Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Clicksor.com.​

Promote your business with today's most effective contextual online advertising and re-targeting technology and behavioral Marketing Services.

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD="align: left"][​IMG] Join Now

[​IMG] Clicksor Facebook

[​IMG] Clicksor Twitter

[​IMG] jack@yesup.com[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[​IMG]

2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

re: Clicksor.com

Welcome guys, so, whats your most successful way of promotion with CPA affiliates?

4. clicksor

Hi K,

Clicksor is the contextual advertising network. We offer a variety of ad formats (pop-unders, interstitials, text/graphical banners, and rich media) on different cost metrics (CPC, CPV, CPM).

Clicksor helps its affiliates promote their CPA offers by first letting them assign keywords. The offers will then only appear on our publisher content websites that have the same keywords attached to them. This ensures that offers are appearing only on relevant websites.

Clicksor equips affiliates with 9 types of targeting tools. They include:

- Geo Targeting
    - Channel Targeting
    - Time Targeting
    - Keyword Targeting
    - Retargeting
    - OS Targeting
    - Device Targeting
    - ISP Targeting
    - Language Targeting

With these tools, affiliates can set specific targets for their offers that make the most sense. For example, a user would set the Language Target to “Spanish” if the offer has Spanish text on it. They might also set their Geo Target to “Spain” and/or “Latin America” to capture leads in Spanish-speaking areas.

Finally, once this is all set, affiliates can take the ROI tracking code and put it on their conversion pages. This process can help affiliates to identify how much they are making with the current campaign and what they can do to optimize it.

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to send us any further questions you may have!

5. K

Awesome thanks, can't wait to tuck into my free $50 email voucher....coming soon the CPAFix members!

6. tac88

tac88 Affiliate affiliate

Hey K I had a lot of success with them with the retargeting and not just with CPA offers also with straight sales on affiliate products.
    The funny thing was people were telling me negative thing about them and tried them for myself and found out different.
    I do a small media buy send the traffic to my site then I set up a retargeting with them . Sometimes it straight kills it on like a Friday and Saturday.

7. K

Sounds good man, i would love to see a case study for this?

8. hwwor91ST

hwwor91ST Banned

Awesome thanks, can't wait to tuck into my free $50 email voucher....coming soon the CPAFix members!

9. K

10. tac88

These guys are great I run PPV else where and use them for re targeting on the same traffic. Works Great!

11. clicksor

It’s great you mentioned that tac88. Our remarketing program is great for advertisers who look to reach out to the high potential customers that can convert on their campaigns. Being able to retarget those customers that showed interest to your product or service will make it much easier to convert on those leads.

12. tac88

I have a lot going on right now but I will put together a Case study for you sometime in the week coming probable in the middle of the week. ! I also use - Retargeting when I have a offer that will not except a certain traffic method.

13. K

Sounds great, looking forward to this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI