The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickgate - Crypto Affiliate Network

AndreyC

affiliate
It's official, Cryptocurrency is here to stay. You can now buy a Tesla with Bitcoin. PayPal and Square are in Bitcoin. Millions of new investors in cryptocurrency jumped on board in 2021. As an affiliate, did you make any money from this new frontier?

* Some promotional content removed by Admin *

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
Once you have qualified as an authorized resource --promotion is allowed.
resource-vendor-requirements

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here or post unauthorized ads or promotions.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix! We love having new businesses join us!

Please note that, as @Graybeard said, you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 113,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Meanwhile, I've moved this thread tot he Introductions forum, so other members can bid you welcome, too.

Enjoy the forums! :)

It's official, Cryptocurrency is here to stay. You can now buy a Tesla with Bitcoin. PayPal and Square are in Bitcoin. Millions of new investors in cryptocurrency jumped on board in 2021. As an affiliate, did you make any money from this new frontier?

Millions of wreckages coming soon. Get ready to cry . Real money is the one that comes from a real business. Not some moon mission memes (mmm)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

These are liquid and are trusts --they have the metals in the vaults.

I've been in a shared vault in California for many years. It's the only way with precious metals, IMO. The exchanges have consistently over sold their inventories. The brokers are near by and transfers are cheap. Annual cost for mine is around $980 now for a 2x2x1(LWH). Some charge by cash value instead using a shared space. It's a lot cheaper, but I am not comfortable with that at the moment.

I'm staying with precious metals for now!
These are liquid and are trusts --they have the metals in the vaults.

banners
Back