The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
ClickDealer

Official ClickDealer

That being said obviously certain steps can be avoided if you have affs in good standing vouching/referring you!

Best of luck!

Rik

There are plenty of networks that will take about anyone. Most likely pushing other networks' offers to pubs. Clickdealer is a quality network. And maintaining/recruiting top quality affiliates is conducive to managing good business with advertisers.

If you want to be taken seriously with us, I would recommend the following:
- References from publishers that have a history or good standing with us
- Screenshots from some traffic sources proving that you have legitimate traffic sources
- Screenshots from the CPA networks you work with showing proof of payment.

While the same might not apply to every AM, at least this is how I prefer to screen guys.
So make sure you do your homework on the CPA networks you are applying too, and have your information and proof readily available.
Make sure to talk about the current offers (specific) names that you are pushing.

Have you done all the above?
How To Show You These All Proofs.
Where we have to post these all to show you?

Okey Sir Added You And I Will Show You.
Thanks For Your Response.

If anyone has questions add me to skype, I prefer discussing it there.

sir rik i tried to pm you but i didnt got a reply i have some concers. i applied to click dealer last june 21 and im waiting for approval and the reset link together with the username and password. on june 26 i received an email from click dealer that one of the offers are paused. what should i do regarding this issue can anyone from the group assist me. pls. thank you in advance and more power.

@CoolSpot i thought i am the only one having this issues. pls inform me if they will reply to you cause i've been trying to contact clickdealer but no luck at all. thanks in advance bro :)

@franzys I replyed to ther email saying that the offer was paused asking if this means that I had been approved (can't think of why this would be important if i was not approved but I havnt heard anything back yet) and no problem.

The message I had from them was
Due to a request from the advertiser (3634) [WAP] Antivirus - Android/iOS - /MD is now paused. The offer is redirecting to (6730) [WEB & WAP] XXXIS form - AM/AZ//BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/RU/TJ/
UA.

Please contact your affiliate manager for more info.

Is it the same as what you recived?

I just submitted my application and I hope ClickDealer will approve. I'm looking for a great CPA network with great offers, and I found out about ClickDealer. I really want to join and I'm willing work hard for ClickDealer. ;)

Hey guys! Unfortunately for the offer pause we had some tech issues, but otherwise if you need any help in general or with pending accounts you can contact me personally on skype (ricardodblanco84).

Cheers,

Rik

clickdealer is good network so i tried to join them but get denied.
it was wrong decision
i get interviewed with helen Quality Assurance @ Clickdealer and as she get an misunderstanding she recommend to denied my application.
so i contact helen again telling here that this was wrong decision and she contact me again that i get traffic with 147% CTR in the other network i show screenshot from so i explained to here that this is hasoffer platform with pixel impressions tracking that i can use or not so when i use it count impressions or i can make direct linking and i prove that for here and then she told me alright i will talk to AMs to solve this misunderstanding and thin i didnt get any replay for 3 days.
i want to ask here is this is the support that clickdealer is provide .
clickdealer is great but this must give them responsibility
thanks

Hello Clickdealer folks,
anyone alive & kicking?
i applied yesterday, i pretty much wrote a letter in the comments section, as honest as i could.
Following that with this reply, if there's anyone available for me to contact via email or Skype,
i will gladly provide screenshots of campaigns on traffic sources and CPA networks alike.

thanks

There are plenty of networks that will take about anyone. Most likely pushing other networks' offers to pubs. Clickdealer is a quality network. And maintaining/recruiting top quality affiliates is conducive to managing good business with advertisers.

If you want to be taken seriously with us, I would recommend the following:
- References from publishers that have a history or good standing with us
- Screenshots from some traffic sources proving that you have legitimate traffic sources
- Screenshots from the CPA networks you work with showing proof of payment.

While the same might not apply to every AM, at least this is how I prefer to screen guys.
So make sure you do your homework on the CPA networks you are applying too, and have your information and proof readily available.
Make sure to talk about the current offers (specific) names that you are pushing.

Have you done all the above?

Hi, @rik_clickdealer, I am just starting out, but I am committed and I have a budget to start in AM. I have a journey going on right now on affiliatefix here:
My first PPC journey. POPads + CPALead | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The title says CPAlead since I was uber noob when I started out and didn't know that CPAlead was incent network. I have now gained more experience and I'm slowly but surely improving my skills.

I have a budget set up for Popads, please tell me where I can send you the screenshot of what I have spent so far to show I'm serious. I haven't had my first profitable campaign yet but have had consistent conversions but it's hard to get in the green since incent networkds payout way less.

I hope you consider my proposal.

MI
Back