monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
All-Time Rating:
4.25/5, 4 votes

Official Clickbooth

As an established industry leader in performance based marketing, Clickbooth promises...

1. LyndsieClickbooth

LyndsieClickbooth Affiliate affiliate

As an established industry leader in performance based marketing, Clickbooth promises affiliate partners access to exclusive top performing campaigns at the industry's top payouts with consistent, guaranteed payments. Clickbooth's team of affiliate strategists are experts in all traffic types and provide strategic support to create a comprehensive solution to maximize your ROI and scale your business. Clickbooth managers don't "push offers," instead they'll use our objective system to connect you with the best campaigns for your business while keeping you informed about industry trends and tips.

10+ years of Industry Stability
    Guaranteed & Expedited Payments
    Highest Payouts in the Industry
    Access to Exclusive Top Performing Campaigns
    Real Time Reporting and Accurate Tracking
    Superior Support from a Specialized Affiliate Strategist

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. giagiafi

giagiafi Affiliate affiliate

I know from my affiliate group, this is a good network. I am planning to submit my application in no time.

4. vukasini

vukasini King of the Wisdomland affiliate

This is a great network, they are doing great job! Not my favorite since I haven't had any success with it but I heard many awesome stories about ClickBooth and I think it is possble to earn money with it. If I wasn't capable, that doesn't mean it is impossible.

5. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Again, I've dealt with Clickbooth a few times in the past and they're a great bunch on people, friendly, helpful, highly recommended.

6. alexcopeland

alexcopeland Affiliate affiliate

Another well respected network. I have an account but yet to run anything through them but hear good things.

7. waseemfaizi

waseemfaizi Affiliate affiliate

Hello Lyndsie! I am waseem faizi from India, I have 6 year exp in affiliate marketing, we have several account in others affiliate networks like, peerfly.com, markethealth.com, moreniche.com etc, I run 500+ Blogs in google, we also promote Clickbooth product like, Prodermagenix Hollywood Secret, BeauteMD Skin Care, BlackBull - Male Enhancement, Ultimate Flush Colon etc. I want to join your network "Clickbooth Network" Last Few Days ago I apply to join clickbooth but unfortunately My application was reject so I need Your Help,

We have 20 people Company in india,
    we run 500+ blogs in google (Health & Beauty Products) (Fitness & Body Building Supplements)
    Daily sale 10 To 20
    Daily income 500 To 1000 Dollar
    Daily traffic by 500 websites, 500 To 3000
    I want to join your network because your network give good commission rate then the others networks....
    Example: CPAprosperity give me 32 Dollar of this product "Prodermagenix" But your network give 41 dollar per sale,
    I hope u r understand?
    HOW I can Join your Network? Please help me Lyndsie...

8. asifshabir

asifshabir Affiliate affiliate

Do these guys accept PTC/GPT websites ??

Featured Resources (View All)

MI