The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbooth offers

Dario

How many offers Clickbooth has? It is question for Clickbooth`s publishers...
I found more info about it but every information is different.

Hey darster, thanks for your interest in Clickbooth! We don't have a set number that we throw out there, because it does vary, which is probably why you have received slightly different information. I am sure that goes for other networks too. What I can say is that Clickbooth has the most number of exclusive offers, over any other network, that are available to ONLY our publishers. We've been around for a while and have found that quality over quantity is what counts. :D

Hey darster, thanks for your interest in Clickbooth! We don't have a set number that we throw out there, because it does vary, which is probably why you have received slightly different information. I am sure that goes for other networks too. What I can say is that Clickbooth has the most number of exclusive offers, over any other network, that are available to ONLY our publishers. We've been around for a while and have found that quality over quantity is what counts. :D

cca. 300 offers what I saw.

"Clickbooth is the premier Performance Based Marketing Network. We have over 4,000 offers with 500+ true exclusives."
That is true?

banners
Back