propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ClickBank + YouTube

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Jim Moriarty, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

Do I like to know anyone get success from YouTube by promoting ClickBank products? I like to start video marketing. My goal is to make review videos and rank them to the YouTube. It would be better if you suggest me some tips or share your success story.

2. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

lol, I have plans to do the same :p I did the same with one of my blog, doing gadgets reviews on youtube and selling amazon products and it worked.;)

3. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing your experience about YouTube. Have you tried any digital product yet? I found a lot of competition on that. Looks like people had made review videos of all the CB products.

4. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Hi Jim. It a good thing that I came across your post. I have interest is almost the same niche as yours but the main aim of this is to get income from them. Through Amazon, i have been able to read a couple of ebooks that have given me tips on how well I can make use of Youtube and always smile my way to the bank. Just open an amazon account and search for tips on making money on youtube, you will find a good number. All these are possible only if we start trying. Their is no harm in always trying new things.

5. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

YouTube is the right place for upcomming year you know. Right now we are lived in video marketing age. People are love to share, discuss and review by videos. So go ahead and just do a test drive.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed