The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

ClickBank + YouTube

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
Do I like to know anyone get success from YouTube by promoting ClickBank products? I like to start video marketing. My goal is to make review videos and rank them to the YouTube. It would be better if you suggest me some tips or share your success story.

lol, I have plans to do the same :p I did the same with one of my blog, doing gadgets reviews on youtube and selling amazon products and it worked.;)

lol, I have plans to do the same :p I did the same with one of my blog, doing gadgets reviews on youtube and selling amazon products and it worked.;)
Thanks for sharing your experience about YouTube. Have you tried any digital product yet? I found a lot of competition on that. Looks like people had made review videos of all the CB products.

Do I like to know anyone get success from YouTube by promoting ClickBank products? I like to start video marketing. My goal is to make review videos and rank them to the YouTube. It would be better if you suggest me some tips or share your success story.
Hi Jim. It a good thing that I came across your post. I have interest is almost the same niche as yours but the main aim of this is to get income from them. Through Amazon, i have been able to read a couple of ebooks that have given me tips on how well I can make use of Youtube and always smile my way to the bank. Just open an amazon account and search for tips on making money on youtube, you will find a good number. All these are possible only if we start trying. Their is no harm in always trying new things.

YouTube is the right place for upcomming year you know. Right now we are lived in video marketing age. People are love to share, discuss and review by videos. So go ahead and just do a test drive.

There are many way to make money with clickbank. the best way for me to promote clickbank product that is create video about product and promote via youtube. You can follow my step

Find clickbank product
Find keyword idea about product
Create video
Upload video in youtube
I add all detail in this site. You will understand the concept to make money clickbank

How to make money clickbank with youtube - CBinfinite : Make money with clickbank

banners
Back