The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

clickbank tracker

Thanks T.S, i finally saw the keywords. another question, is voluum a real time tracker becasue i had 12 visits today but when i go to V1: keyword variable it shows unknown. the same when i do it for yesterday's clicks. It only shows the keywords when i go at least 3 days back. is this normal?

Thanks T.S, i finally saw the keywords. another question, is voluum a real time tracker becasue i had 12 visits today but when i go to V1: keyword variable it shows unknown. the same when i do it for yesterday's clicks. It only shows the keywords when i go at least 3 days back. is this normal?

The keywords should show up in real time. It should only show unknown if 7search didn't pass the info for some reason.

Make sure that you are not using an old URL in 7search from before you set up the keyword variable correctly in voluum. If the URL doesn't have &keyword=###KEYWORD### somewhere in it, the keywords will not be passed and recorded.

I've done that and now it seems to work, i have 4 keywords that were clicked today, but one of them is still registering as unknown. what could the problem be?

I've contacted voluum to see what they say.

http://888xxyourxhoplinkxx88.hop.clickbank.net/?tid={clickid}

Adding this way, It will pass the postback conversion to the Voluum?

Please confirm me.

No it won't. It will only pass your tid to Clickbank.

Even though Voluum doesn't have any integration with Clickbank, unlike Funnel Flux (which is the best tracker anyway), you can still have Clickbank send the conversions back to Voluum.

There is definitely a way to do it - and pretty much all affiliates are unaware of it.

Tell me if this is something you'd like me to show you.

I also encourage you to have a look at the Funnel Flux resource page, here on Affiliate Fix.

No it won't. It will only pass your tid to Clickbank.

Even though Voluum doesn't have any integration with Clickbank, unlike Funnel Flux (which is the best tracker anyway), you can still have Clickbank send the conversions back to Voluum.

There is definitely a way to do it - and pretty much all affiliates are unaware of it.

Tell me if this is something you'd like me to show you.

I also encourage you to have a look at the Funnel Flux resource page, here on Affiliate Fix.

Of course, I would like to see that. :)

Currently where i am working we do have clickbank tracking and mostly all the tracking features, and hopefully soon we will be launching it globally

I followed this video to track clickbank conversion with prsoper202, this video is old that's why i am confused whether this is correct or not since i dont have ssl on my domain where prosper202 is setup.

I followed this video to track clickbank conversion with prsoper202, this video is old that's why i am confused whether this is correct or not since i dont have ssl on my domain where prosper202 is setup.

The main change to this is that we now use version 6 of the clickbank api and the page in Prosper202 looks a bit different now.

Sorry But I am not following what you are saying. Do you know anyone who has a step by step guide with screenshots on how to track clickbank offers with 7search on voluum. Or what is the easiest tracker to use with clickbank and 7search

Both 7search and clickbank are predefined in TrackingDesk - so it's fairly straight forward and you have a video in our knowledge base on how to place your pixel in clickbank.

pm me if you need some additional info

MI
Back