The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbank + media buys

HereComesTheMoney

affiliate
I know this might be an easy question for the big dogs.

Has anyone been successful with clickbank and media buys because most people focus on CPA, submits and mobile

You will still need to optimize the targeting options, run the campaign and then optimize again. If the product can really create demand for your target audience, you get people to buy the product. is it worth the cost of advertising? I cant tell.

I know this might be an easy question for the big dogs.

Has anyone been successful with clickbank and media buys because most people focus on CPA, submits and mobile

I did a few years ago. I am using a different model these days, but I still do Media Buys on occasion to boost traffic. I would build a story around the product and the people you are targeting. I do some micro sites now and then for products and I think that may be what will work best for CB stuff these days. Similar to landing pages but without the appearance of landing and squeeze pages. More content than them as well.

Thanks T J Tutor. I have seen CPA might be easier to do as a beginner. From what you are implying CB products might require some SEO. or is it? Appreciate the advice man! I have been leaning towards CPA more by the way. Once i get the hang of it, i will go to CB.

Was also considering the fact that good products in CB with sufficient gravity have a high payout which might require a higher testing budget. Or am I on the right track? Where you reserve three/four times the payout as testing budget. e.g if an offer has a payout of $5 reserve $15 for testing

Thanks T J Tutor. I have seen CPA might be easier to do as a beginner. From what you are implying CB products might require some SEO. or is it? Appreciate the advice man! I have been leaning towards CPA more by the way. Once i get the hang of it, i will go to CB.

SEO is an option is you were to use the marketing model I described. There are also social marketing options with FB, YT, and so many others.

Was also considering the fact that good products in CB with sufficient gravity have a high payout which might require a higher testing budget. Or am I on the right track? Where you reserve three/four times the payout as testing budget. e.g if an offer has a payout of $5 reserve $15 for testing

Yes, 3 or 4 times the payout. Keep in mind that there are lead gens that pay much higher sometimes.

banners
Back