The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Clickbank help question

Have you tried email marketing? I've read that works well. Or at least it can, as long as you're providing value in your emails, not just product promotion.

Bing ads and review writing are some of the best way to promote a clickbank products. When you write a killer review post about a product it will drive sales to your product. Bing ads also work great with clickbank.

Through social media (FB) and contacting your prospects through email... Those I've tried before and it worked.:) I just have to give it up as I found a better way of earning money as an affiliate online and that is through the offerwall that's using right now...:)

Best Recommended Email marketing and Bing ads for clickbank! I used bing ads for clickbank products still! if direct link url then it is so little difficult for sales or not sales! best landing page or best reviews landing page

Hey there ,
What are the most effective ways to promote clickbank products which are working nowadays
kindky,
best regards
Hello:
there are various ways and it is better if you choose one method, master it and then you can try another one

1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Instagram
4. Solo Ads
5 Banner ads
6 Email marketing

MI
Back