The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickbank Earnings Help Starving Student at Sac State

eboler

affiliate
When my son was attending his last 2 years at Sacramento State University, he promoted Clickbank products using the classified sections of eBay and earned around $2K but he didn't stick with it very long.

Then I promoted products on the Warrior Forum and made sure everyone knew I was using my son's ID and got tons of clicks and purchases so my son got quite a few checks in the mail and graduated without any student loans to pay. Of course, all that tuition was not paid with affiliate earnings but it did help defray his living expenses, that's for sure. .

WOW!
You exploited ebay and Wf with that. Nice tactic :D

That sounds bad. What do you mean by "exploited" ebay and WF with that? I only promoted the best products and my son really did get all the checks. I am always very transparent with whatever I do, so I hope you don't think I made up having a son at Sacramento State University for nearly 6 years. You can read his story here: likeablelocal dotcom/contest/lucky-to-get-same-domain-10-years-later/

i think some people use that term as a catch all since some see everything as exploiting. but I think what was done was pretty cool. good job!

That sounds bad. What do you mean by "exploited" ebay and WF with that? I only promoted the best products and my son really did get all the checks. I am always very transparent with whatever I do, so I hope you don't think I made up having a son at Sacramento State University for nearly 6 years. You can read his story here: likeablelocal dotcom/contest/lucky-to-get-same-domain-10-years-later/

Oh, sorry if I offended you. I don't mean that it is bad. I said that because nowadays, it is not possible to use ebay or wf as a medium. Its a compliment actually.

Thank goodness! I am way too old to be in trouble for exploiting anything. lol I didn't think I did anything wrong but you never know since I went from the industrial "old-school" age into the information overload age in the same lifetime whereas you youngsters [like my son] had your first computer by age 2.

I've been around for so long, ebay and the WF know I don't promote junk and I give back more than I make by catching scammers - since 1997-98. I started programming with keypunch cards back when each card was ONE line of code. Just for fun, how old do you think i am?

MI
Back