The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickbank Adult Products?

New Marketer

affiliate
Hello Fixers,
I am looking for some dating offers in ClickBank. Do you promote any dating product from ClickBank? If you would you like to suggest me some high converting dating products, please. Thanks in advanced.

Hello Fixers,
I am looking for some dating offers in ClickBank. Do you promote any dating product from ClickBank? If you would you like to suggest me some high converting dating products, please. Thanks in advanced.
ping me on skype/jeremy.wagshul ...I have a bunch of exclusive dating offers for you to promote...what GEO's are you targeting?

I do also suggest you to move CPA networks or specific adult website who support affiliates. There are hardly found any dating offers in the site like CLICKBANK.

Hi,
If you're looking for the adult dating offers with a really high conversion rate, hit me up on skype julia.lawrence185

I agree, Click bank might not be the right place for adult offers. There are a lot of better paying cpa offers out there. For which niche do you need offers?

At first I did a google search for "adult content clickbank" it lead me to hear. Making my search and research was first on my list before I search each forum I am a member of individually. I know it's about 2 years for this thread but for me it is still very much relevant. thank you to the OP for making this thread.

My backgroud. Sorry if you seen this some where else.
I am new on the information product side and as of today haven't made a clickbank account. my experience is adult membership sites that create a network and I tend to promote dating sits and cam sites. but I want to change that a little . I believe that information products need to come into adult content.

I've been trying to figure out myself how I can make an adult content related product with an affiliate offer. I stumbled on UberCamStar product it got me thinking of how I can make my own since I have over 10 years experience in the industry as a cam model.

UberCamStar uses CCBill which is popular with adult memberships sites. I haven't really broken down how to make an affiliate network for adult content that are informational products like dating sites, and other how to be an adult content business owner type products.

That is where my thinking is going. I just a lot of knowledge that I want to turn into a startup information product.

Which is also a huge gap in adult content. many networks, many forums but no one really having an information product on how tos and low-end offers upto high end offers for the adult content business builders.

** written just for affiliatefix**

From reading a few forums it looks to be true that clickbank is not interested in adult content even if they are information products. Especially with how I found ubercamstar and also how long it took me to find it.

From what I know about adult affiliate networks they seem to run independently they have to create their own islands and everyone seems to all use the same merchant account service that also offer affiliate marketing opportunities.

I could be completely reaching far out here trying to think I can take what I am learning from mainstream affiliate marketing and apply some of those skills into adult content affiliate networks or even think I can make my own products or big vision my own network.

For networks try:

Offerconversion.com
Clicksure.com
Crakrevenue.com

These networks already have adult info products in their portfolio, like ebooks etc.

If you want to start your own network, look into software like HasOffers.

I assume you already know how to create your product?

Keep in mind that there's a lot of free content on how to become a webcam model etc. Even free ebooks. The monetization doesn't seem to be in selling the info, but in referring the model to an agency for a recurring commission ;)

Last edited:
For networks try:

Offerconversion.com
Clicksure.com
Crakrevenue.com

These networks already have adult info products in their portfolio, like ebooks etc.

If you want to start your own network, look into software like HasOffers.

I assume you already know how to create your product?

Keep in mind that there's a lot of free content on how to become a webcam model etc. Even free ebooks. The monetization doesn't seem to be in selling the info, but in referring the model to an agency for a recurring commission ;)

I will look into those networks. Being a webcam model for 10 years plus myself actually since 2003. I know what happens with the free information it dies off and offer no extra support expect for a studio offer which most cam models are not looking for. They want hands on mentoring support and community but I want to offer it at a premium they are welcome to be in those free environments but I've seen first hand how those communities operate and they are still missing the ball.

There are free info in almost any niche just as much as there are paid info and the people creating the paid info are not worried about what free information is out there.

Aside from networks, you can find individual adult sites who have their own affiliate programs. I know pantyraid club pays 40%.

Me i dont know about adult offers on clickbak ,but i know some pretty good dating guides on there andnif you have good traffic in dating niche they will convert

MI
Back