The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Click loss between traffic source and voluum

G

gci1987

If anybody have seen my previous thread you should know that I've got stuck on a low payout offer which drive me crazy days ago ,now the situation is better cause in the Voluum it shows me 180% ROI, which is built up upon 120 conversions .

But I seem to be facing another series problem now, the click discrepancies between traffic source to the tracking system.Which comes to this thread, Voluum doesn't fit for Southeast Asia
traffic ?

I've got 180% roi which is quite existing ,but when look at the traffic source control panel , I find it have 30% more clicks over the stats in Voluum ,my profits end up being eat by the click loss in this process ,I'm not using landing page.

This remind me of another offer I ran days ago ,the GEO is restricted to RU only, and I can hardly find any discrepancies between this two. All this happens to the offer in the Asian area, the loss is considerable and even the 180% ROI can not made up for the loss .

Any suggestion on this how you deal with such a condition ?

When you run campaigns are you choosing a dedicated server with tracking system which is located near to the GEO you are targeting ?

Thank you !

As far as I know Voluum has servers all around the world. And click discrepancies are not that rare.

It happens for a multitude of reasons. Like accidental clicks and the like. Smaller screens means more click loss. And many Asian countries have smaller screens.

What numbers are we talking about here?

As far as I know Voluum has servers all around the world. And click discrepancies are not that rare.

It happens for a multitude of reasons. Like accidental clicks and the like. Smaller screens means more click loss. And many Asian countries have smaller screens.

What numbers are we talking about here?

It's like I will loss 100+ clicks out of every 400 clicks in my traffic source . It impact my final ROI seriously !

It is estimated that over 50% clicks are accidental. I know, thats huge, but thats what we have to play with here.

I dont think its an issue with Voluum. You can try direct linking to verify this.

MI
Back