Clean Dating Landing Page.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
cleandating.jpg

Clean Dating Landing Page.

This is a free exclusive landing page for The Dojo members only. We have had these especially made and everything is customisable in the source.

Download Pre Sale.

This is a clean dating landing page you can easily customise and use for any dating campaign and much more.

Live Preview

View the live preview by clicking here.

Download

Download the landing page by clicking here

How to Install

Changing the niche on the page is easy.

Step 1.

Download the zip file and unzip onto your desktop.

Step 2.

Open index.html on your text editor.

Step 3.

Search and change the variables below to fit your offer campaign.

HTML:
<title></title>
HTML:
<div class="logo"><a href="#">SITENAME</a></div>
HTML:
<a href="SITEURLHERE" class="signup-button">SIGN UP TODAY!</a>
HTML:
<input name=""  onclick="location.href=SITEURLHERE" type="button" value="sign up now!">
HTML:
<div class="row">Copyright Sitename 2014. All rights reserved.</div>

Step 4.

Save and upload the folders content onto your own domain or directory.

Last edited:
So clean, professional and attractive! I have only tried one or two dating offers a while back, so I'm no expert but this looks like it would attract clicks for sure.

So, did anyone try to use it? If yes, what are the results? I will probably use it on my POF campaign, if the ones I made fail. :)

Great looking landing page!
Can this template be used on a Wordpress site? I cant figure out the "upload the folders content onto your own domain or directory" bit. Sorry to ask newbie question but I can see the advantage of using landing pages and need to master this.
Thanks in advance:D

Thanks for the LP, K.

@jims45. I think that you can integrate it with a wordpress site by creating a new page
and copy-pasting the html/css code, but I think you will need to do some tweaking too.

Thanks for the LP, K.

@jims45. I think that you can integrate it with a wordpress site by creating a new page
and copy-pasting the html/css code, but I think you will need to do some tweaking too.

Thanks for your help got it working now!
One question...when editing HTML I guess your affiliate link goes here: "location.href=SITEURLHERE"
Sorry for newbie questions;)

Thanks to all the help received on this forum I can now upload and edit landing pages;). However I have a new problem that is sending me nuts lol.....I want to use this lander for a Swedish CPA offer and need to enter German letters (Ã ) for example.
Problem is when using Filezilla and default text editor (wordpad) I can make changes using charmap but the changes are not saved (see screenshot). As you can see there is a question mark where the letter should be

dating2014-09-04 09-54-10.png

Any advice guys?

Thanks to all the help received on this forum I can now upload and edit landing pages;). However I have a new problem that is sending me nuts lol.....I want to use this lander for a Swedish CPA offer and need to enter German letters (Ã ) for example.
Problem is when using Filezilla and default text editor (wordpad) I can make changes using charmap but the changes are not saved (see screenshot). As you can see there is a question mark where the letter should be

View attachment 3493

Any advice guys?

The solution is simple. Use Notepad, and when you save the file, choose UTF-8 as encoding.

Thanks so much for the reply...I just installed notepad++ and managed to set as default editor in Filezilla.
Problem solved!
Landing page looks great on a mobile phone....hope my Swedish is good enough:D

Good evening ;)

I Hope you all are having a great time coding away and feel overjoyed when i ask you to help me out a bit :)

im having some trouble with putting my link in the last field..

<input name="" onclick="location.href=SITEURLHERE" type="button" value="sign up now!">

can somebody educate me a bit ?

<input name="" onclick="location.href=mylinkhere" type="button" value="sign up now!"> does not work for me? ..

however i try my link does not appear ?? and i tried some foolish things trust me .. just not anything that works but i believe in you guys and your ability to put me on the right path :)

what is the secret everybody knows that i don´t i wonder in the bleak light from my desktop o_O

Txs a million in advance ...

Best CVR to you ALL !!

PJ

Good evening ;)

I Hope you all are having a great time coding away and feel overjoyed when i ask you to help me out a bit :)

im having some trouble with putting my link in the last field..

<input name="" onclick="location.href=SITEURLHERE" type="button" value="sign up now!">

can somebody educate me a bit ?

<input name="" onclick="location.href=mylinkhere" type="button" value="sign up now!"> does not work for me? ..

however i try my link does not appear ?? and i tried some foolish things trust me .. just not anything that works but i believe in you guys and your ability to put me on the right path :)

what is the secret everybody knows that i don´t i wonder in the bleak light from my desktop o_O

Txs a million in advance ...

Best CVR to you ALL !!

PJ

hey,

try removing onclick=".." with onclick="javascript:location.href='http://your-link-inside-single-quotes.com'"

This should work in all browsers, including old IE

;) Happy like a dolphin !! TXS Crysper !!!

Works like a charm !!

everything goes my way today ... mark my words !! :)

Have a great night and once again. Thank you !

BR PJ

MI
Back