The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Christmas T-shirt Idea 2015

I am with T-spring and looking for some idea about T-shirt.Would you like to give me some design idea for upcoming Christmas?
Christmas is the best holiday that you can make sales on the t-shirts. The reason I am saying so is because it is the holiday that brings people, friends and family together. Since it is a christian based holiday, I can recommend that you print the t shirts with the designs that are related to this theme. You can design for the kids to have the baby Jesus theme and also on the adults, make a good design with word from the scripture that they will hold on. Make sure that the colors you choose and even designs are unique and eye catching so that it makes it easier for you to market them. Probably there are very many people who are doing the same. Competition is real and healthy, all you need is employ mechanism that will make you stand out of the crowd.

I always liked this one:

0SM9RO6.jpg
in English: Is there life after Christmas?
[© shop.discordia-postkarten.de]

Last edited:
Find out which design are selling highest in 2014 & 2013 as well as find out the story/idea behind the T-shirt design. I hope you will easily generate new idea.

Why not try a quote or something from a movie set in the Christmas season?

For example the movie Die Hard. The plot isn't about Christmas but set during the Christmas season.

So for a t-shirt I would do something like.

Yippie-Ki-Yay Merry Christmas!

As for an image maybe a Santa designed to resemble Bruce Willis in that scene.

I don't think this will attractive to all for using slag like text on the shirt. Instead of this why not put some funny or inspiration quote for that.

A friend of mine ran a tee spring campaign on FB with the phrase f@$k Off and have a nice day in Polish. Made 2k off of it. So anything is possible. It may not attract all but there are some.

i think you should design about marry christmas with some big club football

You have to be careful about using trademarked brands in your designs! Most clubs have licensing fees too and you could get into trouble. Companies don't appreciate people using their name or logo without permission.

A friend of mine ran a tee spring campaign on FB with the phrase f@$k Off and have a nice day in Polish. Made 2k off of it. So anything is possible. It may not attract all but there are some.
Ha ha. There are always some people who are love to go beyond in normal expectation. I must they are the high pitch of brain. On the other hand, people are making good money by targeted them. You know what, they are desperately looking this kind of stuff and the market has very low competition you know. I'll do a test job for this.

Ha ha. There are always some people who are love to go beyond in normal expectation. I must they are the high pitch of brain. On the other hand, people are making good money by targeted them. You know what, they are desperately looking this kind of stuff and the market has very low competition you know. I'll do a test job for this.

Yeah run it see what happens. I would target your typical hipster type of guy or gal. Also if you make $$$ off my idea you can send me a % through paypal. LOL J/K

The common design I found that people love to wear which have Christmas tree on the T-shirt as well as red and white is the preferable color.
Yes, this is the common but working design for Christmas time. I had sold over 100 T-shirt in the previous year in my store which are as similar as you describe.

MI
Back