The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Chinese Mobile Market

Hmmm not sure but I will look around for you - what sort of thing are you after?

I'd take a look at Yeahmobi , as the founder Peter Zou, and employees are chinese AFAIK. You can tell they have some exclusive deals within the asian market, CH, TW, HK among others. So you could try their offers for that region and benefit from their experience and connections.

The good thing about yeahmobi is they pay weekly, so you can always give them a try with little overhead, and if they're good and reliable for you, you will have the befenit of fast cashflow.

Either way chinese market is HUGE, and will easily surpass USA in sheer numbers in no time with the growth they're experiencing. Smartphones being sold like candies. And the fact news apps are pretty popular among them, tells you they're highly mobile engaged as well.

So good luck and profits, cheers mate.

YeahMobi payout is way below the street.
You can find offers for CN, HK, TW, JP and KR but almost hard to find good mobile ad networks in these areas. Probably good ones are in native languages.

YeahMobi payout is way below the street.
You can find offers for CN, HK, TW, JP and KR but almost hard to find good mobile ad networks in these areas. Probably good ones are in native languages.

They actually have competitive payouts for those countries, some often higher than mobpartner and others. And a few rare offers even, that's what I was saying. Besides "newbe friendly" and fast payment terms. And nobody who has some volume will actually take street payout or wait 60 days to get paid *cough* mobpartner *cough*... or at least they shouldn't.

And about ad networks from there, well if you ask some affiliate manager from that region, who works with affiliates from that region, may give you a few tips. Just a piece of advise, don't make fun of their english.

Peace out.

They actually have competitive payouts for those countries, some often higher than mobpartner and others. And a few rare offers even, that's what I was saying. Besides "newbe friendly" and fast payment terms. And nobody who has some volume will actually take street payout or wait 60 days to get paid *cough* mobpartner *cough*... or at least they shouldn't.

And about ad networks from there, well if you ask some affiliate manager from that region, who works with affiliates from that region, may give you a few tips. Just a piece of advise, don't make fun of their english.

Peace out.

Thanks bro. Are they US based network? thought they are from either China or Hong kong.

They are chinese including the owners, and affiliate managers are either hong kong/china based. And believe the guys from furthermobi network are as well.

banners
Back