propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chelsea or Manchester United?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by TeamPlayer, Sep 23, 2007.

Who Wll Win Today`s Match - Chelsea or Man United?

Poll closed Sep 24, 2007.
  1. Chelsea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Man United

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TeamPlayer

TeamPlayer Affiliate affiliate

A much hyped game today between Chelsea and Manchester United.

I`m backing United, who do you think will come out on top?

2. RiverWire

RiverWire Affiliate affiliate

Yeah have to agree with you Man U look much better than chelsea this year plus chelsea are scum :D

3. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I tip MAN U :)

4. Midlandi

Midlandi Affiliate affiliate

I hope Man Utd win, I am an arsenal fan myself, but do not like chelsea at all.

5. RiverWire

RiverWire Affiliate affiliate

Not another one ! :rolleyes:

6. TeamPlayer

Stand up all those who tipped the Reds to win.

United sink 10-man Chelsea

Manchester, England (Sports Network) - Manchester United won its fourth straight Premiership game on Sunday by downing a 10-man Chelsea side 2-0 at Old Trafford.

After a tumultuous week at Stamford Bridge that saw former head coach Jose Mourinho step down, Chelsea endured another difficult day under new manager Avram Grant.

John Obi Mikel was sent off in the 33rd minute for a hard challenge on United defender Patrice Evra, changing the course of the match. It was a harsh decision by the referee, but it put Chelsea down a man.

Sportsnetwork.com

7. TeamPlayer

I see the red card given to John Obi Mikel was not rescinded by the FA in his appeal.

8. TeamPlayer

And the Reds go marching on on on..

Seriously though, all the British teams are doing well in Europe. Who`d have thought Rangers would have beaten Lyon by 3-0 last night!

9. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

Wrong shaped ball for me :)

10. TeamPlayer

Typical Welsh response. Having said that I do like some of the International matches, but that`s about it as far as rugby goes. :)

11. TeamPlayer

Just watched Man United beat Wigan 4-0, then watched the 2nd half of the Rugby World Cup. Great to see the Aussies get beat after their ridiculing of England. If England isn`t a good side as the Aussies claimed, then what does it make them look like?

United lost Vidic early on through a head injury, then O`Shea went off injured. Even so they were ably replaced. It wasn`t until the 2nd half that United came alive. Goals by Tevez, Ronaldo (2), and Rooney, means that United go to the top of the table above Arsenal, even if just for 24 hours.

12. temi

It was a complete trashing they dished out to Wigan :)

13. TeamPlayer

Yep, United are in the 4`s right now. How different to all the 1-0 results at the beginning of the season.

14. temi

What do you think of Rooney BTW, he seem to have fizzed out

15. TeamPlayer

He`s playing better football than he has for a while. He seems to have got a good partnership going with Tevez, which some thought couldn`t happen.

16. francescadhenice

francescadhenice Affiliate affiliate

i'll go with the manchester united

17. TeamPlayer

And the Reds go marching on. A 2-0 victory over Blackburn Rovers puts them on top, though Arsenal still have their match to play tomorrow night.

The champions were in rampant form at Old Trafford with Ronaldo heading home in the 34th minute and doubling his tally with a right-footed shot in the 36th. :D

18. temi

congrats, enjoy your position on top of the league while it last :)

19. TeamPlayer

Well, probably not the best decision in the world by Fergie to leave Ronaldo out of the squad on Saturday against Bolton.

United lost by 1-0, they possibly thought they could play a weakened team against Bolton but it obviously backfired on them. :cursing:

20. TeamPlayer

Nice win against Sporting Lisbon (2-1) keeps Man United at the top and ensures they`ll be at the top for the next round in Europe. :yahoo:

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed