The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Changing Affiliate Network Manager?

Sincere

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me, the best possible route to change my affiliate network manager?

I'm still fairly new to IM, and have tried my best to forge a good working relationship with my AM, but they're pretty much useless imo.

I ask them for the hot offers, and they seem to take forever to respond. When I ask them other relevant questions about campaigns, they pretty much disregard my question - I understand that they have a busy job, but surely if I'm making good money...its beneficial for them also.

I have spoken to other affiliates who use the same network, and they all have had similar experiences with this AM, when they started out.

I'm just unsure how to request an alternative AM, without causing any issues for myself with the network???

Some AM's are definitely not as responsive as others. Try reaching out to a general contact in the Network and request some help.

Hi sincere! If your AM is not actively responsive, then you should inform the admin of your affiliate company about this. Try to contact him at least 3 times using the mode of communication you preferred both. And if turns out that he's still not responding, then you might have to reconsider your options and look for a better affiliate company who can actively provide the things you need in order to make money...:D

Good luck!:)

Guys....must be my bad luck.

Spoke to another Network Manager yesterday....explained to him like 3 times, the traffic source I was using...and his respose was simply..."I dont understand how you are promoting offers....but just try a few of them out and see what works for you" sighs

Maxbounty always seemed good to me, but if you don't get the service you need. Point it out to them and maybe look into other networks which gives the service that you need.

I'd advise you to find some of the higher management in Linkedin or other social networks. As the general contacts given on the website page are often managed by the affiliate managers themselves. If you know some good feedback about AM from your mates, you can also contact the affiliate manager you want to work with and ask to manage your account.
I believe this would not cause any issues with the network.

I think the best way to change your affiliate network manager is to send an email with request for a referral to supervisor and explain the situation. If they really care about theirs client, they will do anything to stop you! :)

Idea to contact company CEO on Linkedin is really brilliant. Once I also had bad experience with manager of my affiliate account and could for his response for 2 days or even more. I just contacted their head on Linkedin and was appointed a new manager which I realy like :)

MI
Back