The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Case Study] How I Make $25/day through affiliate marketing without a website

mirc51

affiliate
I'm Making $25/day with flipkart.com (India's Leading E-commerce site) and you can apply this case study to any kind of affilaite program.

STEP 1: FIND THE MOST WANTED PRODUCT
Find the trending product at amazon or flipkart or anykind of website. In My case, I choosed Moto Smartphones because these phone can be sold only at a particular time (like flash sales)

STEP 2: CREATE YOUR AFFILIATE LINKS
Lets assume that you choose your product and logon to your affiliate website and create links with your affiliate Id.

Since its long URL with your affiliate id,you can make it shorter with Bitly URL shortener.

Now from your Desktop, open sticky Notes and paste all your links in it. Keep it Ready always

STEP 3: SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTIONAL TRICKS.
Mostly I use Social Media sites to Promote my Products so that it reaches the mass crowd easily.Some of the steps followed by Me :

1. Create a facebook Page and Make it trending with the Help Of hashtags

2.Creating a page is not enough.. Make people engaging with you through comments and message.Try to reply them.

3.Find relevant Facebook Groups and don’t promote your links directly into the group. if a Member asks any questions Like

Real trick begins here

The Real Reason [How I got so many trusted buyers]

The fact is that since I promoted Moto Products and I was lucky because Moto products always seems to Be “out of stock” and people started asking

When Moto G comes to stock ?
When Moto X Comes to Stock ?

at flipkart's facebook page.

My Mind strikes Immediately and I opened Google Docs ,created spreadsheet document.

Here, I collected all the Facebook Profile URL and made a list. that’s it.

When Moto phones came to stock ,I worked Immediately and messaged all the People in my list .you can Expect what Happened. I Started Making Rs.1500 per day almost $25/day (while writing this post) and Now to I'm continuing the same with latest products.

Check some of my earnings and Traffic report :

Traffic-Report-Flipkart-Affiliate-Program-Mycyberincome.png

sshot-1.png

You just see the above image which is my earnings of aug 18 2015. I made Rs.1300 + which is equivalent to $21 just through the above mentioned method.

Please check my post for some more steps

Flipkart Affiliate Program Review

Please do reply If you found useful ..

Thought a waste Guide, Please reply I can improve myself :)

Thanks for sha
I'm Making $25/day with flipkart.com (India's Leading E-commerce site) and you can apply this case study to any kind of affilaite program.

STEP 1: FIND THE MOST WANTED PRODUCT
Find the trending product at amazon or flipkart or anykind of website. In My case, I choosed Moto Smartphones because these phone can be sold only at a particular time (like flash sales)

STEP 2: CREATE YOUR AFFILIATE LINKS
Lets assume that you choose your product and logon to your affiliate website and create links with your affiliate Id.

Since its long URL with your affiliate id,you can make it shorter with Bitly URL shortener.

Now from your Desktop, open sticky Notes and paste all your links in it. Keep it Ready always

STEP 3: SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTIONAL TRICKS.
Mostly I use Social Media sites to Promote my Products so that it reaches the mass crowd easily.Some of the steps followed by Me :

1. Create a facebook Page and Make it trending with the Help Of hashtags

2.Creating a page is not enough.. Make people engaging with you through comments and message.Try to reply them.

3.Find relevant Facebook Groups and don’t promote your links directly into the group. if a Member asks any questions Like

Real trick begins here

The Real Reason [How I got so many trusted buyers]

The fact is that since I promoted Moto Products and I was lucky because Moto products always seems to Be “out of stock” and people started asking

at flipkart's facebook page.

My Mind strikes Immediately and I opened Google Docs ,created spreadsheet document.

Here, I collected all the Facebook Profile URL and made a list. that’s it.

When Moto phones came to stock ,I worked Immediately and messaged all the People in my list .you can Expect what Happened. I Started Making Rs.1500 per day almost $25/day (while writing this post) and Now to I'm continuing the same with latest products.

Check some of my earnings and Traffic report :

Traffic-Report-Flipkart-Affiliate-Program-Mycyberincome.png

View attachment 4720
You just see the above image which is my earnings of aug 18 2015. I made Rs.1300 + which is equivalent to $21 just through the above mentioned method.

Please check my post for some more steps

Flipkart Affiliate Program Review

Please do reply If you found useful ..

Thought a waste Guide, Please reply I can improve myself :)

Thanks for sharing

MI
Back