The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Case] Mobicow/PulseMobile - Promoting Resto App in Japan

Just some random offer test using Mobicow as traffic and Neverblue/Pulsemobile offers.

Offer Name: Hot Pepper Gourmet - iPhone - Japan
Payout: $4.00
Description: "Hotpepper Gourmet" is No.1 Restaurant app to find where to eat in Japan.
User can also receive great offers with a coupon which they can get by searching restaurants.
Requirements: App Install (I guess?)

What it displays:

320_480.jpg

Targeting:

Provider: All
Device: Iphone 5, 4, and 3

Mobicow Stats:

I run it from March 10 to 12, 2014 (My TIMEZONE)

h1l327D.png

nUTYC4M.png

Neverblue/Pulsemobile Stats:

QUfHDPJ.png

Oh well, I will try another one and post here what happened.
My limit is 1k clicks or payout = spend before I post or stop.

I think, I should get some conversion if the traffic or offer is good after 1K clicks right?

:p

I hope, in some way, you find this useful :)

Hehe, I've tried a random Mobicow campaign for a foreign land, too. While it was fun, it wasn't profitable.

Re the 1,000 clicks, an email submit that I ran on Mobicow got two conversions from more than 6,000. The offer was paused and I messed up on the postback formatting, so didn't get to look at the data and optimize.

I tried for a few minutes to find someplace that listed the offers that work best on their platform for you. Really, all I found came from....Affix! :) In this thread, hans23 (2nd post) says that it works best for CPI but no vertical mentioned.

Hehe, I've tried a random Mobicow campaign for a foreign land, too. While it was fun, it wasn't profitable.

Re the 1,000 clicks, an email submit that I ran on Mobicow got two conversions from more than 6,000. The offer was paused and I messed up on the postback formatting, so didn't get to look at the data and optimize.

I tried for a few minutes to find someplace that listed the offers that work best on their platform for you. Really, all I found came from....Affix! :) In this thread, hans23 (2nd post) says that it works best for CPI but no vertical mentioned.

Hi azgold, yes I remembered recommend mobicow at my post.
To be honest, I don't use mobicow anymore because some reasons, one is policy update on google play store which didn't allow redirect traffic to promote apps.
Also some mobile affiliate networks didn't allow redirect/pop up traffic nowadays because it is considered as forced click (visitor automatically redirect to LP offer without click of banner), well you can actually make work around by using your own LP so visitor still need to click your LP :)
Actually, almost all verticals work with this type of traffic.
I usually promote games IOS, on multiple countries, and I was using their minimum bid (0.5 per 1000 impressions).
From there, I paused non converting factors (country, carrier, etc)
The revenue was not much, but it can add small nice income though. and you could learn how the mobile marketing works
Anyway, always make sure by asking your affiliate manager, if this type of traffic is OK to promote their offer
Cheers

banners
Back