The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Captured my first lead :) How to know which Ad is giving conversion(s) ?

Krishan Kumar

affiliate
Hello Again, First of all a Heartiest thanks to the AffiliateFix community for all the Help & Support, today I generated my first lead in CPA :) @Marc special thanks to you Master!

Now here comes my question :p

I'm running 12 Ads under 2 Ad sets on Bing[PPC]. Almost all keywords from all Ads are getting impressions and few of them are getting Clicks as well. I'm seeing around 10 keywords getting multiple clicks and total 2 leads got captured, and now I want to know....

How will I find out, which Ad (and which keyword from that ad) click got me those conversions. So that I target those converting keywords with all my power, creativity and budget.

I'm very happy today.

You are welcome, @Krishan Kumar, and congrats to your first breakthrough!!! :)

Like @Freddy63 already told you, now you have to dive into tracking, almost the most important tool in the biz, since testing will show you what's runnin' where and when.

Please take a look to our Tracking Forum Tracking | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix.
You will find answers and tips therein.

I also would recommend you the guide of our voluum expert @servandosilva:
Gold - Voluum - The Ultimate Guide! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Everything's just waiting for you :);)

You are welcome, @Krishan Kumar, and congrats to your first breakthrough!!! :)

Like @Freddy63 already told you, now you have to dive into tracking, almost the most important tool in the biz, since testing will show you what's runnin' where and when.

Please take a look to our Tracking Forum Tracking | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix.
You will find answers and tips therein.

I also would recommend you the guide of our voluum expert @servandosilva:
Gold - Voluum - The Ultimate Guide! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Everything's just waiting for you :);)
Thank you master. I'm gonna explore these links and learn Tracking now.

Use tracking system and and pass click id
And all the other tokens so that u will know every thing from the click id

First of all, Welcome!!
Second of all... Tracking ! It is essential to seeing which campaign/ad is working the best. You'll be able to see which landing page is creating more conversions and adjust your investment accordingly. Adsbridge tracking software has auto-optimization, so it will actually do the adjusting for you. We have a free trial and video tutorials on youtube, if you want some step-by-step help. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
-Zach

MI
Back