monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CapRevenue CPA Network

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by CaprVAn, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaprVAn

CaprVAn Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

2. monetizer
  3. CaprVAn

CaprVAn Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

CapRevenue - Affiliate Network - Weekly payments

logo.png

Hello affilifriends..

MY name is VAN Im the founder and owner of CAPREVENUE Affiliate Network a Privately funded company.

Caprevenue is an Financial and Dating Campaigns Specialized Network by Joining CAPREVENUE you will be able to access all the top offers with highest EPC and insiders Tips. CAF is an run by affiliate for affiliate company we strive to help you grow by giving you our insiders tips and experience guides.

WHAT OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE WITH CAF ( Caprevenue affiliate network )

Right now we are only focusing on Dating and Financial Deals that includes credit reports. We've seen a tremendous growth in these two verticals and help anyone out here to scale up the revenues by providing our own guides and tips.

WHAT OFFERS TERMS AND METHODS DOES CAF HAVE?

Our default terms are Biweekly we payout 1st-15th on 25 and 16th to 30 on 10th of the following month that's NET10 biweekly.

DO CAF ANY MINIMUM THRESHOLD AND IS WEEKLY PAYMENT AN OPTION?

Minimum for default terms are $50 and WEEKLY Is an option if you have quality traffic and do $750 /wk and keep it floating.

HOW DO I SIGNUP?

Signing up is simple just go to caprevenue.com and fill out the application and rest will be taken care from approvals dept.

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?

You can email directly to or catch me online on AIM my Screen name id caprvan

Featured Resources (View All)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
MI