The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cant pay for college.

spartan

affiliate
Im from a very academically driven family, basically i was always smart but started goofing off in highschool. My freshman year through junior year i procrastinate/skipped homework and sometimes just started daydreaming. But i always took Pre-AP/AP classes throughout highschool and managed to make A's,B's, C's. But reality hit me super hard this year, all my friends are like ooohhh i'm going to OU !! Hey im going to UCO !!!! (I live in Oklahoma City, OK in the United States. And the two colleges I mentioned are the main colleges in my city. My parents make a decent amount of money but they got their own problems paying mortgages, bills, car payments etc.

Im 17 but my maturity has literally transformed since freshman year of highschool. I will probably have to go to community college, but i plan on making money by starting to use newbie411, i have a lot going on this year with making A's and getting my ACT score up. But im gonna still find a way to take action with a method from the book.

All you guys are my inspiration. My main inspirations are Kenyon and Jay Wessman (bro from stonerbucks)

Good luck with everything man, you get out what you put in so get focused and start reaping the rewards!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Keep working your way 24 hours if you really need it bad enough. (I'm just exaggerating)
Pick a method and start a case study. We will follow you and help you in times of need. :)

Grind!

I hope you get to where you want to be eventually, but you will need to work hard. Set some goals for yourself and don't stop working until you hit those.

Everything will work out and if you need any help, come to CPAFix!

I hope you get to where you want to be eventually, but you will need to work hard. Set some goals for yourself and don't stop working until you hit those.

Everything will work out and if you need any help, come to CPAFix!

Thx bro, ya the work is something im starting to put in. Its hard but im gonna get through it. Who knows if i get really good i could even pay for a good college with the money.

Thx bro, ya the work is something im starting to put in. Its hard but im gonna get through it. Who knows if i get really good i could even pay for a good college with the money.

Absolutely. Stay positive and keep pushing toward your desires !

Keep working your way 24 hours if you really need it bad enough. (I'm just exaggerating)
Pick a method and start a case study. We will follow you and help you in times of need. :)

Grind!

Thx for the motivation, i got a ton of things planned for college now. Student loans how ima save money in college with expenses. I hope to get really good at this CPA and somehow get employees and expand it to new horizons,

MI
Back