The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can you tell us more about SMASH Revenue?

Dario

SMASH Revenue looks like an awesome network. So what can your network offer what others can`t?

I like this part

"At SMASH Revenue you will never have to deal with anyone else besides Tuan and Jay - no lousy affiliate reps, no bullshit - we are 100% business and expect the same from our publishers."

Also I see you are doing webinars and trainings for your publishers? Are you doing these webinars on weekly basis?
I would like to hear from you an explanation what you are doing better than other public networks what are just left you with an affiliate manager who hadn`t run a single campaign in his entire life?

I see your official thread here http://www.affiliatefix.com/f54/smash-revenue-7885/ , so I would like to know more about your network.

Adult Focus Network.

Solid relationship with Advertisers in the Adult space, so that gives us many benefits...

We cover other niches that we've done well in personally with our campaigns.

We offer a training area and assistance in our Private Forum. As well as direct lines of communication with our largest affiliates.

I think you can learn a lot more from someone who has been in the trenches and does heavy media buying versus someone who never has ran a campaign.

I can relate and understand exactly how an affiliate feels as I've been one for a long time...

Usually people tend to eMail Tuan and beg him to be their affiliate manager because i might come off as an asshole sometimes but i have good intentions for all of our affiliates. My fuse is just shorter than others... But to be serious, theres a few things that are different on SMASH than on any other network.

For the average affiliate network you are just a number.. you get assigned to an AM, he or she will get you some 'top converting' offers and send you on your way. At SMASH you have always the possibility to contact us directly through our forum. Thats one of the major aspects why we decided to revamp it - simply to give our own affiliates more value and work even closer with each of you out there. All that internal networking, coming together, helping to setup campaigns, giving actual real life advice is what really puts us in our own league.

We also never advertise SMASH anywhere outside of our own marketing channels (besides on the fix now!) to keep the level of affiliates limited and manageable. We never aim to be the biggest and most globally recognized network out there. You won't see us sponsoring trade shows or spending cash on any of that. It's just not the kind of affiliate marketer we want to attract.

We had 1 case of fraud in SMASH.. yes 1 in over a year.. others deal with fraudulent affiliates on a daily basis. That alone is proof enough that we are on the right track. Combine that with all the hard-working affiliates inside the network, we are almost always able to offer our guys the highest rates possible. Sometimes twice as much as other networks because of the sheer volume we do - but again we won't go out an advertise ourself like that. It simply attracts the wrong crowd of people.

Jay and Tuan are the best AM's I've had and I've been with several networks who clearly don't care and just want their commission from affiliates efforts. I can say by first hand experience that jay and Tuan go above and beyond for their affiliates regardless of what level you are on. It feels good to have support from such power players in the industry. I'll be working with them for a long time.

MI
Back