The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can you tell me the ways for this?

A

Aelizia

Hi,
I am Aelizia, new to this forum.I know very well to design the sites, logos and icons.But i don't know how to promote the sites.I want my site to come at the top of google search?Can you tell me the ways for this? I am awaiting for your valuable replies!:cool:

Hi Aelizia,

Welcome to 5 Star. There are basically 2 ways to get on top - buy your way up or work your way up. Buying top rankings involves spending money on Google Adwords. Getting free top rankings when you're new, these days since things are so competitive requires picking a fairly narrow niche that does not have a million pages competing for top spots. Then you need to build a search engine friendly site and learn SEO.

There are some other ways, but those are the main ones and you'll find lots of helpful topics, tips and even some tutorials here at the forum.

best determin what are your keywords then make an anchor link for it, submit your site to free directories, make an article about it then submit it, participate in forums. social book markings and social networks... you may also do a link exchange with related sites and and banner exchange ^_^

Hi,
I am Aelizia, new to this forum.I know very well to design the sites, logos and icons.But i don't know how to promote the sites.I want my site to come at the top of google search?Can you tell me the ways for this? I am awaiting for your valuable replies!:cool:
If you want to be on the top of Google search - SEO (focusing on SERP thru quality links both on-page and off-page). This is for the long-run and won't immediately yield favorable results.

I would advice you incorporate advertising your site as well thru PPC to jump start you site's traffic. Best at yeilding immediate results and ROI if done properly. Knowing how this system works would work to your advantage. Research (keywords), Selection(keywords and PPC provider), Implementation (bidding and start-up) and Analysis (which keywords worked best and cost vs. revenue).

There are alot of other ways and your best opt is to read on different threads about SEO and monetization ;)

Hi,
Thanks for your valuable replies.I went through all of your replies.Really it is useful for me.Now i had a clear idea about this.Once again, thanks!

banners
Back