propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can you open/activate new Adwords account w/ Entropay VCC or a Prepaid CC/Debit Card?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by bobncsu325, Jul 28, 2014.

1. bobncsu325

bobncsu325 Affiliate affiliate

I'm looking to create and activate a new adwords account (I have address/number/ip/machine) ready to go. I'm seeing/reading mixed input on the ability to create/activate new Adwords account with VCC (was going to use Entropay since they seem to accept any address/name). My question is can you create/activate a new Adwords account with a VCC or a pre-paid debit/credit card?

If not, then I assume you have to go the route of creating a new debit/credit card. However, this requires a name/address/SSN. So if my info has been previously banned by Google, then how would you get around this? (I'm sure people will suggest using friends/family, but eventually you'll burn through friends/family, so what then?) When Google asks for billing info, can you enter a fake name with a valid cc # (one that hasn't been banned) with the matching billing address?

Any feedback on this would be really helpful, thanks!

Max123 likes this.
  2. danvin

danvin Affiliate affiliate

Yes, you can do it.
    Buy prepaid visa card, activate it.
    When registering in Adwords - use you new card info + zip code (you can choose any when activating the card) and any name and address you want.

It works for me multiple times without any problems.

If you have any issues there or additional questions - PM me.

Max123 likes this.
  3. bobncsu325

bobncsu325 Affiliate affiliate

thanks danvin, when you complete the billing info in google, can you use fake name, fake address (but verified name/address like from yellowpages.com) with a legitimate debit/credit card? Or you're saying that you can use fake name/address (but again, verified) when activating prepaid visa cards...then use prepaid visa card w/ attached billing info to get adwords account?

4. danvin

danvin Affiliate affiliate

Replied in PM

seoptimized likes this.
  5. avatar1

i have vccs that work on bing, adwords and paypal, if anyone still needs help with this pm me your skype and well chat.

Max123 likes this.
  6. heimdall

heimdall Affiliate affiliate

Does the Name and Address info have to be real?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed