The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can we use Spy tools for finding offer?

mi2

Hi all, currently I have 2 Spy tools (whatrunswhere and boxofads) access but I cant understand how can I find best running offers.

Can anyone please post here some easy tutorial so newbie like me get help?

I have not used that spyware before but I will just give some basic tips. depending on the tool that you are using, it is possible for you to get to know how your competitors are doing. i do think that once you know their sources of traffic for example, it will e very easy for you to find what they are using and then from that get to know the way forward. You will require some basic intelligence since you are backtracking and trying to extract knowledge from the data that you have.

I want to take spy tool and find there good offer which will convert. Or to find some offers to test. Is somebody share guide or tutorial how to do it?

To chose good offer you need to test 3-5 of them at first. You need to collect all information from all resourses. And of course you can use spytool for it.
You can look what offer is more popular now. Also we need to pay attention to affiliate network in which we saw this offer. In spy tools you can see all this information.

After it, you can ask your manager about top offers or take a few fresh offers on the test. You need to analyze all the information received from spy tool and manager, compare it and make a disition.

Spy tools will ultimately allow you to check your competitors’ ads and be more profitable!
You are absolutely right. You can not only check your competitors but find good affiliate networks, traffic sources, placements using spy tools.

I never used a spy tool and maybe I was wrong. They can really help I guess. Thank you all for information and your opinion.

all the spy-tools have this feature, and can really be helpful for this purpose, you should try to afford something cheaper, and more easy to use, also, you can focus on something where the service management will be very reactive and provide you help on the use of this!!good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, currently I have 2 Spy tools (whatrunswhere and boxofads) access but I cant understand how can I find best running offers.

Can anyone please post here some easy tutorial so newbie like me get help?
You can use Ads Spy tool for spying ads of other Marketers, check their promo, headers, geo they use.
But for finding offers (what you asked) you need to use our tool - it is like an offer wall, we list 140k+ offers from many Networks - Affbank
+ stay with Affiliatefixers and you will always be like a boss in the Affiliate World

p.s. as for tutorial read this: How to Get The Most Out of Adplexity - Review of the Mobile Spy Tool
Charles created a good guide about spy service Adplexity

I never used a spy tool and maybe I was wrong. They can really help I guess. Thank you all for information and your opinion.
Through its use, you don’t need to spend hours searching and analyzing the best ads in the market, as you can have it all in just with few clicks. Just try SpyOver.com spy tool with easy to use interface. Exploring new niches and winning campaigns is so easy. SpyOver has made it possible for one to view not only the best native ads online, but also the best landing pages as well. Use an excellent opportunity to take advantage of TRIAL $1 for 3 days SpyOver is a tool for monitoring native advertising.
Take a look at it, and Good luck for your campaign!!

i bet this is one of the best features that the spy-tools can provide, they normally help to monitor service, Top Ad Networks Mostly Used, Top Apps by Selling traffic, Top Advertisers Mostly Seen in specific verticals, Top Publishers by Selling traffic, etc... you can have this service, if you use any good spy-service, it should be really helpful for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you can use spy tools to find kinds of creatives and offers.
And you can see the data and details behind them.
Try Adplexity, Adspy, Idvert, etc.
Good luck.

MI
Back