The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Review MaxBounty BAN ME - Can I get my money back if I make a complain here?

game333

Back then I was an affiliate marketer, I worked with MaxBounty, and sent numberous of quality leads using different kinds of traffic sources, including FB, ZeroPark. I don't remember that well. So this topic is basically talk about if MaxBounty scam me, or I did scam them, or their tracking system having problem.

And I didn't know how to create a lander back then, I just direct linking the game offer from ZeroPark, and I saw wow, spent only $3 and I got a return of $60? I just keep sending this traffic as the rep on MaxBounty said no problem, you can use traffic from them. (I still have the message with me on Skype).

The earning I had before spending money on ZeroPark with MaxBounty offer is $500 to $700, I saw it on the withdrawal report. But that time the money didn't successfully withdrawn. Because I placed the old PayPal account, which the money didn't passed thru.

Later I asked the rep to change the email address, she just replied me. "OMG, YOU"RE A SCAMMER", "I"M DISAPPOINTED", close and blocked me on Skype.

My spending on $2,100 for advertisement are a loss now.
I'm broke at the moment, I don't have much income.

I opened a thread on WarriorForum, but they all believe in MaxBounty saying, they claim I'm the one who send fraudulent leads to them. Which why is my fault? I just sent the traffic from ZeroPark, and I see conversion, and of course I continue scale up the campaign. Wouldn't you do the same thing I mean? Or you think it's a trapped for them not wanting to pay me? Also people on the WarriorForum say I'm the one who scammed them, I'm the scammer. Which I have proof for the traffic stats, and the conversion. Though not sure if I have the backup for Prosper202.

Oh and I tried to message them a couple of times, they just ignore me.
My hard earn money just... Missing.

Okay, I'm sure a lot of criticism, no body dare to help or no body will try to help.
I contacted them, they just blocked me, I opened a thread on WarriorForum and they said I'm the scammer. So if you were me, what shall you do.

I'm kinda like, I'm broke at the moment, not much money.
Need some money to start up a little campaign.

Anyone, any suggestion I can get back the $500 which they didn't paid me back then?
I don't need the $900 which they claim I fraud them, but at least pay me the legitmate leads.

Last edited:
Anyone, any suggestion I can get back the $500 which they didn't paid me back then? I don't need the $900 which they claim I fraud them, but at least pay me the legitmate leads.

Your story does not track. Your last sentence states "at least pay me the legitimate leads". This implies you knew there were fraudulent leads.

You cannot truly expect any of us to help you with MaxBounty on an issue like this. This is a very personal and private matter that you and only you can resolve. Remember that you are telling us that a very reputable company is cheating you. We find that very difficult to believe.

If you go to our resource area and look up MaxBpunty (@Steve MaxBounty), you can PM them right there and tell them your story.

Sorry, but there must be a good reason why this happened, MB would not have any reason to steal from anyone, not ever!

As tjtutor said, there's probably something behind it and you should check it with them (call them) before trying to publicly bash them.

If they have probes that your leads are fake, then they have the right to do so. It also sounds really unlikely that "back then" you didn't even know how to use a lander, and with direct linking you got $60 from $3 spent in FB/Zeropark (totally different, BTW).

I'm telling the truth. For those that I think that were fraudulent leads.
I mean I just send the traffic from ZeroPark at max bid, then the leads count on their page, and then capped every day.
How would I know they are fraudulent leads until they banned me, I did asked them is there any problem with the leads.

Here's the original thread, they didn't really help me anyway.
Got Banned From MaxBounty Sad

Oh it's $1,100 not $1,400.

Here's the conversation:
http://s21.postimage.org/3top354zr/image.jpg
http://s21.postimage.org/getrkav0n/image.jpg
http://s21.postimage.org/di6qk0p6v/image.jpg
http://s21.postimage.org/p5w70toxz/image.jpg
http://s27.postimage.org/uthn44vlv/image.jpg
I tried to call her, then she blocked me.

Here's the stat from ZeroPark, which I did a lot of campaign, and the one being highlighted was the campaign that were known as fraudulent.
http://s9.postimage.org/m0ve99vfj/image.jpg

As you see, I sent like 4k of traffic just that hour(pic), and then it hit the capped, of course I will stop it.
http://s18.postimage.org/a70a4tiah/image.jpg

Here's a stat between 11th to 15th, you see I only sent traffic on that hour, which then capped.
http://s1.postimage.org/rgdvwiq3j/image.jpg

Back then I split then a couple of game offer from MaxBounty, and this one convert to leads.

The offer link is still on ZeroPark which is:
Google}

Why there are no conversion being report, because I've tracked them on the prosper202 I believe.
I check if there's any backup for prosper202.

The offer name is Campaign: 5771: Marvel Heroes CA (well I guess it expired already)

I really hope I can get back the money before these traffic were sent.
And I suspect their conversion pixel was placed on their landing page instead of sign up page, and that causes the wrong trigger.

Edited on 8/31: Update the links.

Last edited:
As tjtutor said, there's probably something behind it and you should check it with them (call them) before trying to publicly bash them.

If they have probes that your leads are fake, then they have the right to do so. It also sounds really unlikely that "back then" you didn't even know how to use a lander, and with direct linking you got $60 from $3 spent in FB/Zeropark (totally different, BTW).

Yeah that was really unlikely I thought I hit the jackpot.
So either is maxbounty scam me, or i scam them. Whos the scammer here..

Last edited:
Just found this on my mail box, as you see, they didn't pay me, the money goes to my limited access account.
That's 9th of July 2014 for the last record right?
I message Val this and she replied me, and then I get banned before the payment date 15th of July.
Untitled.png

image.png

And the email I've sent her.
image.png

Last edited:
This is a direct quote from their site;
"My account was terminated but only a portion of my leads were fraudulently generated. Will I get paid?
Partial fraud doesn't equate to partial payment. No payment will be issued to a terminated account. "

It's really none of my business and I'm not saying that you did anything wrong just putting this out there in case you missed it when your account was accepted.

Steve replied on the WF thread this:

"
We didn't terminate him from the network because payday is tomorrow, or because he used any of the sources listed. While it is possible that he used those sources to generate CLICKS to the offers, he was in fact either paying someone to complete the LEADS or doing it himself.

The majority of his hundreds of leads came from a small subset of computers. Additionally, he used proxy servers to attempt to circumvent the geographic restrictions on the campaign as well as hide the fact that it was a small set of computers that generated the leads.
"

If this is true..... :|

You need to keep in mind it's easy to track all kind of stats like if a proxy was used, what's the real IP behind the proxy, network provider, browser version, etc...

Theoretically, would be nice for MB representatives to prove these fake leads with some concrete stats and then this discussion is over.

MB is one of the top networks out there and I'm sure they don't care about paying you the $1.1k or whatev, but if they got a complaint from their advertiser that the lead they generated were fake, it's their reputation in the game and obviously, they need to take action...

I'm curious to see if they will reply here as well, although it seems that their network rep was last time active here on June 23rd :)

Steve replied on the WF thread this:

"
We didn't terminate him from the network because payday is tomorrow, or because he used any of the sources listed. While it is possible that he used those sources to generate CLICKS to the offers, he was in fact either paying someone to complete the LEADS or doing it himself.

The majority of his hundreds of leads came from a small subset of computers. Additionally, he used proxy servers to attempt to circumvent the geographic restrictions on the campaign as well as hide the fact that it was a small set of computers that generated the leads.
"

If this is true..... :|

You need to keep in mind it's easy to track all kind of stats like if a proxy was used, what's the real IP behind the proxy, network provider, browser version, etc...

Theoretically, would be nice for MB representatives to prove these fake leads with some concrete stats and then this discussion is over.

MB is one of the top networks out there and I'm sure they don't care about paying you the $1.1k or whatev, but if they got a complaint from their advertiser that the lead they generated were fake, it's their reputation in the game and obviously, they need to take action...

I'm curious to see if they will reply here as well, although it seems that their network rep was last time active here on June 23rd :)

Like I said, I split test among a few gaming offer, just direct linking.
And only this one, this offer that were what you called "I fraud the leads".

There are plenty of complains of affpaying but did not get approved. Only positive reviews were approved.
They are the one who hold the traffic stats, and they are the one who control between the publisher and advertiser, known as middleman. They can just claim whatever thing they want, just as you quote the statement.

I notice there are some people just file a lawsuit on them, ripoffreport if I'm not wrong. I did some research filing a lawsuit do not require any fee, but they will take a huge percentage for the money you've claimed back.

This thread started on 6th of June, they just simply ignore it, their public relation is strong. So..

MI
Back