propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Campaign Setup - Do I have the components to make money?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by swecoder, Sep 23, 2014.

1. swecoder

swecoder Affiliate affiliate

Hi all,

just want to run this by you guys to see what you think. This is a "from scratch" attempt at building an email list, but since I haven't started it yet, but I'm curious about your feedback on the components of my campaign, I'd like to post it here rather than in a follow-along.

So my goal is to set up a new Autoresponder campaign. The campaign will mix informational emails with offers from primarily Clickbank, but also some Amazon-products. I'm offering a free niche ebook of about 15 pages as incentive to sign up and once signed up this triggers a series of about 50 emails.

So, here are my "ingredients":

• Landing page with a signup form
    • Free ebook about niche (Sign up now to get this FREE ebook)
    • 50 Pre-generated emails to be sent out at regular intervals with autoresponder
    • Blog hosted on a free domain with about 20 "articles" about the niche (and with signup form as well)
    • 5-6 niche related offers on Clickbank with various quality (I will only promote decent gravity items and write good copy for each)
    • Multiple opportunities with Amazon products

Goal: To set this up, advertise it and then let it live a life of its own

Now.. suggestions on marketing this? PPC? I'm hesitant to use tools such as GSA Search Engine Ranker etc as I consider them blackhat, and if I frequented a forum or blog I'd just be annoyed at the spammy posts created only for backlinks.

2. joshuaharwood

joshuaharwood Affiliate affiliate

Looks good dude. Although, your email series is quite long. But then again, they can be however long you want them to be. It's also a good idea to use manual messages as well.

If you're looking to use paid traffic methods, you can always purchase a Solo Ad? Such a great way to generate traffic & build your list.

Don't forget though, invest only a small amount of money to see how well your visitors convert into leads. No good forking out heaps of money, only to find nobody converts right?

My thoughts & opinions anyways...

Good luck,
    Josh

:)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed