The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Campaign Setup Checklist :

karim02

Hello Atiila,it's a great opportunity for newbies like me to have such affiliate expert as you answer our questions,so thank you and also big thanks for affiliatefix for giving us this chance.
I just thought it would be a great thing if you share with us a checklist or steps you take when creating an affiliate campaign;ex;product research,Competitor research,Creating angles,Landing page...
just in a broad way,if you don't wanna break it down,thank you again sir.

1. Ask for top offers report by revenue from Affiliate Manager.
2. Pick some offers from the list, open the offer landing page, check the flow (i want as little steps as possible between arriving on the page, and conversion)
3. Once I have a few picked, fire up WRW, type in the offer and see where its advertised. Make note of the top 3 traffic sources, save any banners&landers that come up.
4. Look up the offers landing page URL in similarweb pro and also write down top 3 traffic sources.
5. Take the banner creatives I spied, and get 3 more designs of my own ordered from bannerslanders.com
6. Take 2 landing pages that I spied
7. Setup the funnel using my tracker (voluum)
8. Load up traffic sources (all 3) with at least $500 each
9. Setup the campaigns, and wait for approval.
10. Once approved, watch and observe, and block any placement that are draining the budget (my rule is offer payout x2)

Thats it in a nutshell cheers.

What a great checklist,it's just what i was looking for,i've actually screenshot the 10 steps to my desktop.
thanks you a lot Atilla thanks.

banners
Back