The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Calling all debt, credit, and financial affiliates

Debtspeed

DTS Financial is in the debt settlement business and we are looking for some great affiliates to help us reach the next plateau of business. The owner has given the sales force a decree of reaching $10 million per month by this time next year. We're currently at $5 million per month and we need more affiliates on board to reach that goal.

We're paying $15 per genuine lead. Just so everyone knows how seriously we take our program and how successful it is, we paid our top affiliate around $7800 in October. I would love to have 20 people that I could pay that much to every month.

We have a totally in-house program that is free of spyware, parasiteware, and any other type of ware out there. Once a client comes in, they are tagged with your affiliate ID for life!

The program also comes fully equipped with an in-house Affiliate Manager (me). For more information or to start the application process, please visit: www.dtsfinancial.com/affiliates.asp. or email:
affiliates @ dtsfinancial.com

I look forward to hearing from you and, as always, I welcome any questions, comments, and/or concerns.

banners
Back