The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

buying traffic for site with high adsense click pay?

schleprock

Not the best headline. Sorry.
I built a site for Adsense. It is in the addiction niche which has really high CPC earnings. (People will pay over 70 bucks for a single click of the right keyword.)

So, my SEO traffic is abysmal. I want to buy some traffic to increase my visitors but I cannot afford to pay the high cpc.

Where does someone like me go to get real traffic, that might convert.

My SEO is good I just cannot compete with the Mayo Clinic, Web MD, and the NIAAA. (I have a DA 40 and a PA in the teens and 20s for all the pages, but I am not high enough in the SERP to get real traffic)

So I need a traffic source where my cpc is lower than my earnings per click because I do not ever think I will have sufficient natural traffic to make this work.

Right now I have removed the adsense and put on a pay per call offer, but the question is still the same.

So far for traffic I have tried Instavisits and some SEO Clerks and Fiverr gigs. I expected those to be bad and they were but I got my feet wet.

I know 7 search is no longer providing good traffic, so I though maybe DNTX, but that seems to be a bad option as well.

any recommendations?
Is ZeroPark a viable option?

Last edited:
@schleprock

Hi Schlafrock,

at DNTX you are not allowed to send the traffic to Google parked domains or Google Adsense (see our FAQ). Hope you will find another traffic source. So this in not an alternative for you.

Best,
DNTX Support

I know 7 search is no longer providing good traffic, so I though maybe DNTX, but that seems to be a bad option as well.

Last edited:
That would make sense except the Adsense was pulled off and replaced by a pay per call offer from Ring Partner.
There is no Adsense.

You are in a highly competitive niche, that's true.

Have you considered a media buy? Those you can get PPC or CPM. If you're looking to lower your spend, you could find a site with decent (targeted!) traffic for a flat monthly rate, if that appeals to you more.

I have thought about a media buy. Like with Buy Sell Ads but I would rather drive the traffic to my site. Are DNTX or ZeroPark decent options for traffic for my particular situation.

my site is ragingalcoholic(.)com if that helps you at to know

Thanks for weighing in on this. The information is appreciated. I didn't even know this forum existed until about 3 days ago. Boy was I missing out. I should have been here 4 years ago. I would already be going by now.

I tried ZeroPark. My KWs are affordable. Some show $0.0000. I guess that means I can bid just about anything. I don't know. I need to read their rules. I am going to go do that now and then come back with some relevant questions.

Thanks again

On ZeroPark
Can I send visitors to a site with Adsense on it?
(my site does not have adsense on it now, but if my pay per call fails I may want to switch to it)

Does bid 0.0000 mean I can bid anything and probably get that KW?

banners
Back