The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying Emails??

ghock3y92

affiliate
Hey I am pretty new but I was wondering for email CPA offers/campaigns if it might be a good idea to buy email traffic. There are sites you can buy email lists that are targeted for specific niches. Is this a good idea? It sounds like a pretty common method, but I might be wrong.

Yes but be very careful, in that aspect you get what you pay for. I do know a good seller, pm me if you want a connection.

You'll need to check if the CPA offer that you're going to promote permits email traffic. Also follow the suppression list.

I'd also strongly recommend that you get it in writing before you buy that the list/data broker has double-opt-in verification for their lists and then sanitize it against your suppression lists before you do ANYTHING. Some users - myself included - hunt down and contact the owners of e-mail marketing companies at home if they contact us without our express approval.

God help the data brokers if we ever find out they sold our information. It will not be a pretty day for them.

I'd also strongly recommend that you get it in writing before you buy that the list/data broker has double-opt-in verification for their lists and then sanitize it against your suppression lists before you do ANYTHING. Some users - myself included - hunt down and contact the owners of e-mail marketing companies at home if they contact us without our express approval.

God help the data brokers if we ever find out they sold our information. It will not be a pretty day for them.

Yes I agree, but you have to make sure you read the terms of service on sites. If you sign up to an offer or anything without reading the TOS you may be giving them permission to sell your data.

This brings up a good point. A data broker that is taking care of their list feeds will not sell or purchase a data feed that does not list in the sites TOS that they can. This is why you MUST purchase lists from a reputable provider.

make sure that your seller is good and authentic and you get what you pay for.

I've personally never had good results from buying email lists. Bulk sending was always the biggest problem. I suppose you can make any campaigns successful if you could send unlimited emails out somehow. The world of bulk email sending like that is not an easy nut to crack.

I have 35m emails. PM me if you want them. I haven't tried to monetize them yet because I still need to find a way to bulk send.

Guys when you post that you have emails for sale put more details in. Like what niche, age, how long you have had them, how did they opt in, the TOS for your collection site, how many times are you selling them, are they even opt in and have you followed up on this list.
Heck anybody can purchase a cheap scrapper and scrap millions of emails off the internet, these are not opt in and could cause issues. Let us know if these lists are single opt in or double opt in. (Yes single opt in is legal, I know someone is going to ask!)

Buying lists will get you in trouble real fast. Think about the fact that Americans change their throwaway email addresses ever 6 months now on an average.

Hey I am pretty new but I was wondering for email CPA offers/campaigns if it might be a good idea to buy email traffic. There are sites you can buy email lists that are targeted for specific niches. Is this a good idea? It sounds like a pretty common method, but I might be wrong.

Hi,

1) To scrape your email there are different ways to do that. You can set a newsletter feature on your website to collect email addresses of your customers. Or else you can buy contact list from the internet.

2) To build a good targeted email list is the most important for those who really want to do email marketing (bulk emailing). You can collect email address but to have reports of your list and have the interested recipient out of them would really be a great contact list. However after you have collected your contact list, I will recommend you to use the software "Cleanmyemaillist" do visit there website and filter your contact list to be cleaned up. As it will take all the duplicates out and will provide you all the real address at a side. So you will be aware of those email address who doesn't exists any more. That will also take all the Spam cops away from your list "Highly recommended". Now your contact list is ready and clean :) .

3) Sending emails without SPAM is a big problem. People are really worried about there campaigns but all the bulk emailing service providers are not the same. As the market is grown and people are very interested in email marketing. I myself had really tried many bulk emailers companies but never had for what I really paid for. Al last after searching many companies I found what is real and they are very very serious about their customers. Now it been a long time I'm working by using there software. The best part is only dedicated SMTPs, Domains and IPs can stop you form been SPAM. Mostly companies provides Shared stuff which effects the campaign by sending the emails to SPAM folder not to the Inbox. Always bear in mind no body checks SPAM and after 30 days the SPAM email disappears from the SPAM folder. So I alway will prefer and suggest to take a platform that is dedicated. I have always found " Imailunlimited " as the best one for me. Also the list cleaning service can be provided by them as the software " Cleanmyemaillist " is there sister website. I will highly recommend them and I must say the features for there software are remarkable.

4) If the above 3 steps will work alright for you definitely you will be earning Cash for your self.

Thanks for the paid attention.

banners
Back