The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

buying article content or write by yourself?

It depends on the kind of blog you have.

Can you expand on that a bit? I know that multiple blogs, or the inability to write well can mean it's better to hire writers but are you referring to the type of blog? Just interested to understand.

if you write yourself is better because writer can't write what you want to write exactly like they search in google & from references they write it its better write own express own views or reviews about anything you are writing.

Thanks

"Writing is the source of all wealth."

I suggest you get good at the skill first and then hire people once you know enough about how to create good writing yourself.

Then you'll really be in a good position. :)

We should give time to create our own content which can make our website more informative. If we buy article, then we might not get qualified content. So to increase the website rank, we can write our self with proper keywords

If it's personal blog I think it's better to write by yourself, as you better know the topic you are writing about. Anyway it depends on your writing skills

As what the other members of this community said, it depends on what type of content do you need. If you are familiar with the niche then might as well write it on your own as it can help you save money and at the same time quality won't be at risk. Some outsource nowadays will go for quantity rather than quality just to earn money.

As what the other members of this community said, it depends on what type of content do you need. If you are familiar with the niche then might as well write it on your own as it can help you save money and at the same time quality won't be at risk. Some outsource nowadays will go for quantity rather than quality just to earn money.

Whether or not a person is able to write, at least fairly well, is a factor too, I think.

I write my blog by myself and sometime I outsource my articles from some experienced and native English writer . But After that, I check every content very clearly and also make sure that has the thing which will keep my customer into my page. I don't like people closing the tab after reading first paragraphs

Hi!
I think is the best way to post on your blog to write article by your own ideas because you are not buy your own idea its predicting from your sharp mind

While I agree that both self-writing and buying content are good depend on how and we want to make for our content, I generally prefer writing by myself. However that will depend on different situation though.
For personal blogging, there is literally no reason to buy article unless you're really desperate (though I doubt that will happen).
For small businesses, buying article can be necessary since they may not have enough manpower to create enough content.
For large businesses, I guess it depends on their strategy and planning.

It depends on the kind of blog you have. If it's more about personal ideas and experiences, then of course you have to write the articles on your own

As a fellow blogger, it is request- "never buy any article content". Always write it, even if the number of followers is less. This helps in improving yourself at writing a better content.

Is it right that the content on a website must be written by one author and this can help with the promotion of it? What is the bad part of the texts written by many authors?

I work as a freelancer writer and own a personal blog too. At this moment I am the one writing the content on my site. Why? Because I can assure it's a quality post & optimized for seo.

I work as a freelancer writer and own a personal blog too. At this moment I am the one writing the content on my site. Why? Because I can assure it's a quality post & optimized for seo.

That's ideal, however not everyone is good at writing or SEO. Luckily, there are lots of freelancers available for hire. :)

banners
Back