The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Buy Targeted Facebook Fans/ Like

zaenal1026

The Importance of Facebook Fans Targeted

Given the fact that millions around the world log on to Facebook each and every day, it’s not surprising that it has quickly emerged as, not only an important social networking tool, but also a highly effective and affordable option for businesses to market their brand and message. Therefore, the importance of Facebook fans should not be overlooked, as the more fans business’ page has, the more exposure they will gain.

The CPA Network marketing offers, Facebook is very important because we can market with a very targeted. Like the people who just love the iPhone, Games, Dating, Movie, and others. In addition, the facebook, we can arrange marketing in the country concerned. This is because the CPA Network market only deals in the countries concerned. Such as USA, Canada, UK, and others. So if you miss this moment, it is very unfortunate that the prospects are good that you will be lost :).

I will offer this service at a reduced price for you as a member CPAFix.com!

1st Package: 1000 Facebook Fans only $53.00 Normally $59.00
2nd Package: 2000 Facebook Fans only $84.00 Normally $90.00
3Rd Package: 3000 Facebook Fans only $110.00 Normally $119.00
4th Package: 5000 Facebook Fans only $159.00 Normally $170.00
5th Package: 10000 Facebook Fans only $274.00 Normally $294.00

Countries that we can target:
1. USA
2. Canada
3. UK
4. Germany
5. Australia, and others

Note : If you want tertaget from other countries, please contact me.

We bring fans likes 200/day. So if you buy a package of 1000 fans, it will be completed approximately 5 days. So also apply to other packages. And guaranteed country targeted Facebook Fans, New Fans, 100% Real Fans, Absolutely no Bots or Automated Scripts.

Payment Method: Paypal

If you have any questions, please send me a PM or support me on Skype.

Best regards,

Zaenal M

banners
Back