• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peppermint_market

affiliate
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to either run a bux site or get some offers listed on them. I know quite a bunch of them are exploited, but there are others who've been around for quote a while and have a large userbase.

What's your take on using them?

Bux and Aurora I still class as paid to click sites with a few offer walls added. If your looking for a site to run cpa offers for an incentive you want shiftcode which is the best out there or to build a custom script

Personally I was going to go for ptcevolution instead...shiftcode is super saturated, and I don't even want to think about how much it's going to cost to get a custom script (I'm just getting started and my day job doesn't make me enough money to be tossing around $200+ dollars for someones time).

Personally I was going to go for ptcevolution instead...shiftcode is super saturated, and I don't even want to think about how much it's going to cost to get a custom script (I'm just getting started and my day job doesn't make me enough money to be tossing around $200+ dollars for someones time).

Neve tried ptcevolution but the script looks good however going by the name I think it is again more of a paid to click site instead of a offer based site

How much did it cost to get your custom design? And what script is your GPT using? (Cav)

[Edit]
And from the looks of it I'm GOING to have to get a custom script made for me...the ideas I have overstep what EVERY GPT script that is available currently has, not to mention that some of these scripts hosts do not offer site skinning, addition of features (or if they do at a cost that is STUPID...$50 to get a GPT add-on and then I still have to pay $80 a month? I don't think so...)

So I'm going to have to write up a list of features I want and then try and work up a "lowest bidder" bid somewhere, but make sure that the site functions to my specifications. Of course the issue from there would be how to pay them...I hope it doesn't make it to over $1k.

How much did it cost to get your custom design? And what script is your GPT using? (Cav)

[Edit]
And from the looks of it I'm GOING to have to get a custom script made for me...the ideas I have overstep what EVERY GPT script that is available currently has, not to mention that some of these scripts hosts do not offer site skinning, addition of features (or if they do at a cost that is STUPID...$50 to get a GPT add-on and then I still have to pay $80 a month? I don't think so...)

So I'm going to have to write up a list of features I want and then try and work up a "lowest bidder" bid somewhere, but make sure that the site functions to my specifications. Of course the issue from there would be how to pay them...I hope it doesn't make it to over $1k.

My site cost I belive $300 to setup with a $30 a month fee. The design was about $250 including it being coded for the script. If wanted I can use the built in api (costing $50.00) to add custom features however it is the most secure script out there. However over tha past year I have spent a lot more then that.

For a custom script your looking at around $10,000 currently there is a person I talk to who is moving from the script I use to a custom and he was quoted up to $40,000 for it. This is due to how complex the crediting system can be as well as having to deal with a different api/postback setup for different networks.

Tom

banners
Back