The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Butt kickers needed..

Rosie

affiliate
Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.

I think you might be able to guess from the title of my post
that I'm in need off a kick start in my quest to make money online.
It has been like doing a university Degree, all the reading and learning that I have been doing the last 4 months or so..
But for some reason I dont take the plunge.. or I have taken a step or two then stopped
I dont get it.. Im not normally like this.. I think maybe the talk about google slapping and panda updates may have put the first few seeds of doubt in my head and boy has it grown

I'm also finding it hard to trust anyone as everyone is just trying to make money off of me.. and thats silly because i dont have any..lol but yes i have paid for stuff that was useless or way over my head.. so now have landed here after reading the free CPA Guide from this site.. maybe I have arrived where I need to be at last, I hope so

cheers
rosie

Hey Rosie, I am in the same position as you. I am hesitant to start something new, no matter what it is. I don't know if I am afraid to fail or succeed. Yes, being scared of success does happen :p I feel like I am an expert on every source of traffic after so much reading.. Anyway, if you kick me in the butt, I will kick you in the butt until we can both get going!

T'is a deal.. lets see what fule is here on this site then plan out attack..
Thanks for the smile that you put on my face cucr3!

I understand where both of you are coming from. I always suggest new marketers to try a wordpress blog. These are easy to seo and get traffic from the search engines. Plus it is almost free and does not cost you anything but time and the cheap cost of hosting. Grab a niche that you guys are interested in. make sure to make new keyword rich posts as often as you can. The new articles will get into the search engines and boom you will start to get traffic.
By starting with this you will learn how to do search engine optimization.

Welcome, pari up together invest some cash, pick a source and kill it until its profitable - we will all help you!

Yeah, it's.... not easy. lol

I really have been dabbling in IM for the last few years. I'm a four year noob. lol

I kinda chalk it up to everybody promising us to make $x,xxx dollars in months/weeks/days if we push a button. Then you look around and see everybody failing at methods day in and day out...... or not living up to their own expectations. Makes one scared to do anything.

But I'm way past ready to do my own things on my own terms. I know we all are.

Yeah. Lets encourage each other. Be our own support group. And learn without relying on the next new big red shiny button....

we can DO this.

Thanks for replying..

I am from Australia so our time zone will all be diffrent
I am ready willing and able to get moving.. I do have a site up but need some advice
at this stage I'm not prepared to list my site till I get to know you better

LoL... you are not alone here bro.... actually its not so easy to do anything alone... don't be upset... we always with you...

MI
Back