The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
hey @kia
some guys here they do bulk email ,
but i think that's not legal .
any ways they might help you Soon .
also you didn't introduce your self to us :)
we would like to know you more .
Good luck kia

Hi, Kia and welcome to AFix!

Just three days ago, we relaunched after merging with our sister site WebsiteFix and the newly acquired 5staraffiliateprograms. New design and functionality, new account options, amazing end result. :)

As @tyoussef said, I think bulk email sends can be illegal, depending on whether or not the recipients have agreed to receive the emails. He's right, there are some members who use that method. Just click on the magnifying glass on the upper corner of this page and search for bulk emails, or some other term. You should find plenty of info.

Once you've had a chance to check things out, don't be shy about starting a thread when you have a question. Someone will help you.

Enjoy the forums!

hello, i am here for bulk email advise for single opt in data. please help.

Welcome to the new AffiliateFix @kia ! We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix and acquired, and merged, 5 Star Affiliate Programs with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Bulk emailing is legal. What's not legal, at least in the US, is:

• harvesting emails (scraping/machine generated)
  • falsifying message headers
  • using deceptive subject lines
  • not identify email message as an ad
  • not providing a valid physical address
  • not providing an easy opt-out process
  • not honoring opt-outs within 10 days
Canada's and the EU's spam provisions are a lot tougher than CAN-SPAM. However, most people in the US, forget or are unaware that the spam laws at the state level are a lot more restrictive. So, be careful.

Welcome to the new AffiliateFix @kia . I can maybe help you with this task.
BUT just to let you know that it's legle and I don't mess with spam and fishy stuff.
You are more than welcome to add me to Skype and I will help you as much as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the new AffiliateFix @kia . I can maybe help you with this task.
BUT just to let you know that it's legle and I don't mess with spam and fishy stuff.
You are more than welcome to add me to Skype and I will help you as much as I can.

Help him in the forums instead of taking him off site. This is a community where we help one another in the forums so that everyone benefits!

Canada's...spam provisions are a lot tougher than CAN-SPAM.

You betcha! It's called CASL and it's a nasty piece of legislature to understand.

What you have to do to avoid up to $1,000,000 fine and potential jail time:

- double opt-in to ANY email going to or coming from a computer in Canada
- advise opt-ins exactly what they will receive and how often before they sign up
- keep a record of when they signed up (date and time), IP they signed up from
- no upsells on an emailed invoice, it has to be the invoice only
- no automatically emailing someone you sent an invoice to unless you have their permission to receive commercial emails from you
- the usual unsubscribe stuff
- more but it pertains to non-profits and private emails. Yes, there are rules for private emails, too. You are allowed to email a family member without the same type of permission, if memory serves but I may be mistaken about that. It's been quite a while since I tried to decipher CASL.

Actually, I found it impossible to decipher, had to find some legal sites that spelled it out.

Of course, if no one complains or accuses you of spamming them, you won't have a problem.

I think most if not all of the DO NOTs that @mxyzptlkfishstiks listed above are the same.

not identify email message as an ad

I'm on a lot of lists and I don't think I've ever seen one that identified itself as an ad.

Last edited:
How did you acquire your data?
we generate it from our own sites. We are looking for a platform that can handle us sending 14K-30K per day. The concern is opt out rates, not because we didn't get permission, but because of the nature of the offer. Once people buy a plan, I am sure they won't want to keep getting emailed. Can anyone recommend a good platform.

Help him in the forums instead of taking him off site. This is a community where we help one another in the forums so that everyone benefits!
Yes, you are right. But sometime people ask boring old questions that no one like to engage with, so I have the mental peace and the proper knowledge to guide people personally.

I was just being polite.
Next time when you see someone that ask "what is SPAM" - think about me :)

Well I just want to put this out there. I have been using a very simple method to send bulk emails thousands a day all day every day for years and get sales on auto pilot each month. No VPS or servers required only need to buy new domain ever so many months as you get them black listed. Feel free to pm me if you would be interested in getting into doing this.

o60YmLr.jpg

UVUVjaK.jpg

2kXm7fr.jpg

07iymQS.jpg

7cyAy2D.jpg

sBx3mi4.jpg

QSOXkAj.jpg

rmS4lxZ.jpg

4whfzcq.jpg

ZvmA0El.jpg

It's black hat, we do not promote black hat here.

banners
Back