The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Building Niche Websites: Put simply, the ONLY guide you'll ever need..

caseydennison

Affiliate
affiliate
Hey guys!

I'm going to take the next 2-3 months to put together a comprehensive video course on building, ranking and making money from niche websites. I'll detail my keyword research strategy, content strategy, and the method I use to rank them. Also I'll be purchasing a domain, building a new website from scratch and ranking it. You'll be able to visit the website and check out it's rankings. This way you can see how my niche websites look, and more importantly that I'm not just bullshitting. This course will be for informational purposes, and what's really cool is that all of this will be 100% FREE.

There is a catch though..

I need your help.

While I have already mapped out most of the post titles for this course, I want to know what you want to learn.

If there is anything you would like me to cover in the video series, leave your suggestions below.

Re: Building Niche Websites: Put simply, the ONLY guide you'll ever ne

Looking forward to seeing this, shall I make this thread a Case Study?

Yea, go ahead if you'd like man - I wasn't to sure If I should have made it a case study or not. It will be a little awhile before I get it going, so any questions or suggestions will be great for the mean time. I'm really looking forward to this!

Casey

This is probably a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway. The sites you build are strictly for affiliate programs/CPA? Or do you market and sell your own products too?

I'm definitely interested in seeing this. I'm always learning. Never let anyone tell you they know everything. It is a lie! LOL

If there's anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.

Jinger

Casey

This is probably a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway. The sites you build are strictly for affiliate programs/CPA? Or do you market and sell your own products too?

I'm definitely interested in seeing this. I'm always learning. Never let anyone tell you they know everything. It is a lie! LOL

If there's anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.

Jinger

You can promote affiliate/cpa, your own products or pretty much whatever you like. It really doesnt matter. I'll most likely be uzing Amazon for the site I build in this video course.

I would be interested in the backlink (off-page) - part.

The reason for that: In site analysis I see very often ten years+ old websites with 5.000+ PR 2-5+ backlinks on it, but sometimes with quite a BS content.

My experience meanwhile: You can have the best content in the world and a perfect on-page optimization, but against such an amount of high quality backlinks you have little chance.

So despite G's penguin, backlinks are still very important !!

I would be interested in the backlink (off-page) - part.

The reason for that: In site analysis I see very often ten years+ old websites with 5.000+ PR 2-5+ backlinks on it, but sometimes with quite a BS content.

My experience meanwhile: You can have the best content in the world and a perfect on-page optimization, but against such an amount of high quality backlinks you have little chance.

So despite G's penguin, backlinks are still very important !!

I generally go after low comp. keywords, so I don't have to worry about those kind of sites. My area of expertise is in keyword research. When you nail the keyword research part, you can pretty much build winners most of the time. You're not always going to hit a home run, but doinvg proper keyword research is the most important step. Google panda will catch up with those sites that how low quality content. Low quality content means less time spent on-site, high bounce rate and lower pageviews, which are all signs I believe Panda looks at to determine if your website has great content.

wow i've never seen anything like this before. Good luck bro and do keep me posted as well with your updates. I would love to learn from you :)

I'm interested as well, mainly in the site design and how you go about your KWR, looking forward to this case study!

Yes, I would like to learn more about keyword research!

When is this getting started?

I'm waiting on some equipment (condensor mic etc..) so that I can put out videos of higher quality, then I will start working on the series. I wanna thank everyone for their patients - It's all coming!!

I know this thread has been floating around for awhile now, but nothing great has come out of it...

...but that's changing today!

I never got any of the equipment I was waiting on so that I could shoot a full-blown video course (I know, how sad?), but I am going to continue on with my initial case study. I just recently started my own blog to document my progress with this case study, as well to blog about things SEO/IM related. You can check it out here: www.imwithcasey.com

I'll be updating both this thread and my blog, so make sure to bookmark them and check back!

I'm basically going to be building out a niche site from the ground up, monetizing it through the Amazon Associate's program, then getting it ranked and earning sometime within the next 4 - 12 weeks. I'll be showing you the exact steps I use to get this website off the ground as well as my expenses, revenue and profit.

I'm in the middle of writing a new post on keyword research & niche selection...so I'll be posting that this Wednesday!

Until then,

-Cheers

I look forward to the continuation of your case study !!

Ok guys,

I just wrote a full thread and then I hit "reply to thread" instead of "post quick reply", and I lost everything - :( Oh well...

Basically, I was just informing everyone here at CPAFix about my new niche site that is in the works. So far I've chosen a keyword and have written a pretty lengthy post over at my blog - which you can check out here: I’ve Chosen a Keyword for My New Niche Site + 1,696 Words on How You Can Too!

I demonstrate how you can find low competition keywords to build niche sites around - using free tools - and it's really simple. I haven't had much time to post lately (because of my job and family), but It's finally coming together. I'll be purchasing a domain and writing my first piece of content this week, as well as a follow up post on installing plugins and choosing a theme.

Again, if you want to check out my lengthy 1,696 word guide on using FREE tools to conduct keyword research - check out this post: I’ve Chosen a Keyword for My New Niche Site + 1,696 Words on How You Can Too!

I'm here to answer any and all questions you may have, below.

-Cheers!

good job casey, am following you, keep it going man

I look forward to the continuation of your case study !!

Thanks Marc, I have a lot of cool stuff on the way. As a matter of fact, I'm typing up a new post as I write this.

banners
Back