The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Building A List Vs Using Popular Groups

DavidD

affiliate
Let me ask you guys what the difference is between building your own list vs joining groups on (facebook,linkin,youtube,twitter). I?m part of groups that have over 1000 members, but why should you try to ?break your back? trying to build a list, when you have an audience in these groups? Any thoughts..

David D.

Let me ask you guys what the difference is between building your own list vs joining groups on (facebook,linkin,youtube,twitter). I’m part of groups that have over 1000 members, but why should you try to ‘break your back’ trying to build a list, when you have an audience in these groups? Any thoughts..

Wow - never thought of it that way. I'm more of a person that is gets ppl on both Twitter & FB. I never went after lists so I don't have any experience at that. However, getting "relevant ppl" in your network of friends either on FB or Twitter seems like I do get some relevant traffic.

Let me ask you guys what the difference is between building your own list vs joining groups on (facebook,linkin,youtube,twitter). I?m part of groups that have over 1000 members, but why should you try to ?break your back? trying to build a list, when you have an audience in these groups? Any thoughts..

David D.

Well, it depends on what your objective is. If your objective is to make money building a responsive list of targeted subscribers wins hands down.

In any group you're just one of a diverse crowd which makes relationships and trust hard, and very time consuming to achieve. With a list people join you, and you alone, you can provide them with relevant information that meets their interests exactly, develop a relationship build trust (prove yourself) and market to them time and time again over the years.

A list it an asset you own, nurture and which rewards you forever.

Try this in a group and it will quickly prove my point. Make the group a great offer for a paid product or service. You will be lucky to get 1% to respond and buy, whereas on several of my lists and offers I've had up to 62% respond and buy.

banners
Back