The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Build Your Mailing List in a HOT Niche ..

PiQano

buildemaillist.jpg

Build Your Mailing List in a HOT Niche

First i want to say : "Thank you so much K for ur help Dude :) " .
And Today i want to share with you very very new Case study on How to Build your Mailing List Using CPC / CPV Traffic and i'll focus on CPV Traffic Because i invest a lot of money on CPV traffic more than i do in 7Search / Adwords / Bing Ads ..etc

Let's START NOW!

I want to start with the RESULT of this Campaign :

10-03-2014 22-29-08.png
capt.PNG

Now let's See How i Get This Results:

This is a Mailing List for people who want to Lose weight and Burn fat Bully ..etc
(i choosed this Niche because this is summer and a lot of ppl want to lose weight and gain muscles ..... so this niche is HOT Right Now)
and for the Promotion TYPE i used LI/Bing/7Search
i Investe about :
1/ LI : $140 so far to got 2178 subscriber. (i pay the minumum possible to get a lot of infos so later i'll be able to Optimize the campaign and scall things up )
*By the way the New Size of POP UP of LeadImpact is : 1025x770 (you can check this with your Account Manager)
2/ BING : around $76 and i got 724 Subscriber ( i get 0.01$/Click = CPC and around 0.1$/Subscriber)
3/ 7Search : $97 to get 819 subscriber (0.11$/Subscriber the main keyword is = Weight Loss *Board)
This is the Actual Pic for this Campaign :

Capture3.PNG

SO LET ME TELL YOU HOW I START THIS CAMPAIGN FROM SCRATCH :

1/ i start this campaign by collecting keywords and URLS (for cpv traffic)
==> You can Read my GIDE on how i get a lot of URLs to Target 100% For FREE with a FREE Tool that u see everyday i think!

http://www.affiliatefix.com/f31/[part-1-2-]-how-collect-targeted-urls-any-campaign-less-than-5-min-9377/#post62576

You can use Keyword Tool: 750 Google Keyword Suggestions for Free. Use 192 Google Domains & 83 Languages , keyword planner or 7Search Keyword Suggestion and to get URLS to target CLICK HERE

2/ i created landing pages :
i always use Adobe Photoshop to create Landing Pages and convert them to HTML/CSS
This is the 5 Landing Pages i was using

For CPV Traffic :

LI - SQ1.png

LI - SQ2.png

LI - SQ3.jpg

and for CPC traffic i was using :

PPC - 1.jpg
PPC - 2.jpg

3/ i add tracking Codes to my Landing Pages
4/ i Upload the Landing Pages to Server to start my Work and Split testing
5/ Driving traffic (LI /Bing ads / 7 Search)
This is how i build my Mailing list and for the promotion i was promoting Products from MarketHealth .. they have good commision on Physical Products.

*PS : Best LP with Good CTR is :
- CPV = LP #3
- CPC = LP #1

I hope you Like it Guys... please leave a 'Thanks' or a Comment.
if you have any Quest you can PM here or in my SKYPE .
Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great guide man.
I'm doing the same but only with FB Ads. Thought about using 7 search as well, but never thought about Lead impact.

Quick question, when you create a keyword PPV campaign on LI, can you select broad and exact match keywords?
And even more important for me, how many countries can you target per campaign?

Because I've tried keyword campaigns with Zeropark and the traffic is close to nothing, but I think it's because of the country.
For example, if you select a keyword with 200,000 redirects per month but then select USA as your country, probably no more than 10,000 redirects are from USA (this is just an example and totally depends on the keyword), but since you can't check that in the planner, you're blind.

Finally, how's your ROI going? So far you've spend around $310. Have you made that money back? :) Or at least a part of it so you can continue to monetize with auto responders?

Best Regards.

Thanks for ur Comment servandosilva ...
& For ur Quest :
- for the keywords on LI u can't select Board / Exact ..etc
- i was targeting 2 Countries which is : UK/USA
for the ROI and my earning from this Mailing List i got about $2300 from this LIST only promoting 'MarketHealth.com' physical products ..

Best Regards.

I'd like to ask, which one of the landing pages you used above get you the most subscribers? Thanks

This is awesome. Was the landing page a popup on a website with other content or just that alone? For the million dollar question, which banner did you use on the networks and which one of those templates you showed worked best for you?

Any updates here?

Also, how did you get $0.01 CPC in Bing? I thought the minimum is $0.05, setting lower than that gives an error

@mlaghfiri thank you For this useful information i just start cpa been for 9 mouth now i have some good Result with bing as a start but i want To go With ppv And build A list So 500$ is good for the investment!! thank yo Advance

banners
Back