The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

budget, system, traffic sources, insights

jonnyhaski

affiliate
Hello.

Here are my questions
1. How do you maintain your campaigns budget? Could you give me some drafts of yours? Not stats but concept.

2. How do you begin with new traffic source? What aspects of traffic you are interested in? What specific questions do you asking network representative? How do you know if the traffic source is good for particular offer?

3. How do you organise your work? Do you have day plan? What instruments and how you are using to empower your efficiency?

4. Where do you get information about what to test next week? What resources should we submit to be in trend?

1. Realize how much cash flow you have access to. This could be

Liquid cash in your checking account
Credit Card spending limits
Lines of Credit with a Traffic Network etc..

Obviously the more money you have the more you can test campaigns, it's all about cash-flow in the beginning and making sure you can recycle your money
as fast as possible to keep things going. Sometimes if you hit a big campaign and run out of cash-flow you just have to pause everything and wait until you
get your money back before you can restart them again, this is just all part of growing your cash-flow...

There is nothing wrong with that. Just always invest your money back into your campaigns especially in the beginning, all of your profits must be reinvested
if you want to snowball cash and grow it.

2. I just load funds, and create a new campaign. Usually if I am scaling I want to be able to test similar banner creatives and traffic types on that new network since
those funnels were somewhat proven on my previous campaigns. I ask the representative for inside information, best placements, traffic volumes, special rates, any
insider information I can get. I know the traffic source is good if leads are converting and showing signs of potential.

3. When I get on my computer I don't fuck around. I get to work. No reading random crap on the internet for 4 hours than dabbling in work. I focus on one big thing
at a time. And then bang it out. and move on. There are many productivity tools with the GTD concept but in the end you just need to get back to basics and use a pen
and a notepad and start hammering away each day.

4. I'm not sure what you mean with this question but I am always just growing current campaigns and focusing on my own work and not be too occupied with what
others are doing... They distracts you from growing your own business.

1. Realize how much cash flow you have access to. This could be

Liquid cash in your checking account
Credit Card spending limits
Lines of Credit with a Traffic Network etc..

Obviously the more money you have the more you can test campaigns, it's all about cash-flow in the beginning and making sure you can recycle your money
as fast as possible to keep things going. Sometimes if you hit a big campaign and run out of cash-flow you just have to pause everything and wait until you
get your money back before you can restart them again, this is just all part of growing your cash-flow...

There is nothing wrong with that. Just always invest your money back into your campaigns especially in the beginning, all of your profits must be reinvested
if you want to snowball cash and grow it.

2. I just load funds, and create a new campaign. Usually if I am scaling I want to be able to test similar banner creatives and traffic types on that new network since
those funnels were somewhat proven on my previous campaigns. I ask the representative for inside information, best placements, traffic volumes, special rates, any
insider information I can get. I know the traffic source is good if leads are converting and showing signs of potential.

3. When I get on my computer I don't fuck around. I get to work. No reading random crap on the internet for 4 hours than dabbling in work. I focus on one big thing
at a time. And then bang it out. and move on. There are many productivity tools with the GTD concept but in the end you just need to get back to basics and use a pen
and a notepad and start hammering away each day.

4. I'm not sure what you mean with this question but I am always just growing current campaigns and focusing on my own work and not be too occupied with what
others are doing... They distracts you from growing your own business.

Thank you for answers.

1. I mean do you do sort of this table? bit.ly[SLASH]Y8o9YG
2. How much money is enough for testing in your opinion: 5*CPA per creative or 5*CPA per publisher?
3. don't fuck around - it is the best point
4. Got it.

1. Not sure what u mean, if you mean using unique tracking links.. I use http://www.iMobitraxSoftware.com

2. There is no answer, the more money budget the better, if you have less money than don't test too many variables.

3. Correct. Just WORK.

1. I mean how do you know how much did you spend/earn? On which campaign did you spend? Which traffic source have higher ROI? Do you keep it in mind, use imobitrax to manage or do this work in excel?

banners
Back