propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Partnership BST Thread/Product Sales JV, on Ebook "15 Methods for Free Traffic in 2016"

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by avatar1, Feb 28, 2016.

1. avatar1

hey guys,

I'm new to this forum but have been immersed in internet/affiliate marketing for the past 8 years full time and have just created a 20 page ebook on the 15 Best Methods to Get Free Traffic for Affiliate Marketing in 2016.

This ebook is selling like hotcakes on the other forums but since I'm kind of new on this forum I was looking for someone who has a good reputation here and who has experience with creating and managing sales threads in the BST Section, recieving payments, skype support etc

I'd obviously let you have the ebook for free to review it to see if you like it and feel comfortable putting your name behind it. We'd split profits 50/50 and could probably each make $100 a day via paypal with little work.

Obviously we'd both have to trust each other a little bit to some degree but if you think that this may be a good jv for you please pm me any bst threads urls you have worked with and your skype and we'll chat.

Thank you

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed