The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Brus Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

captainbrusmedia

By having direct relationships with some of the leading apps in the market, we are able to offer higher CPI’s than many other networks on some of the highest converting campaigns. Working with your dedicated account manager, you’ll be able to test campaigns to find the highest performing for your audience, then sit back and count the revenue through our completely transparent dashboard. If you’re looking for a solution to integrate advertising into your games, we’ve also developed an App Wall SDK which integrates simply with just a few lines of code and drives strong conversion rates while not interrupting users gameplay.
Why Choose Brusmedia?

1.PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATES MANAGER
Various contact information: Skype, Email, Telephone, Whatsapp. AM is always there providing dedicated services.

2.MOBILE APP WALL ADVERTISING SDK
Easily install our Offerwall into your mobile app with just a few lines of code and generate revenue for every install you send to another app!

3.PERIODICAL SHARE OF PROFITABLE OFFERS
Proffesional Media Buyers periodical share the latest profitable offers to our affiliates!

Want to get started?
Step 1: Register as a Publisher
Step 2: Contact your Account Manager for our SDK Integration Guides

Attachments

• brusmedia.png
    brusmedia.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 139
I would introduce everyone to Brus Media.

Why Choosing Brus Media?
Our focus is on Mobile CPI Campaigns
We offer both incent and non-incent
We work with all GEOs
We've worked with top advertisers including King, Playtika and House of Fun Slots
We focus on direct deals with advertisers to ensure the highest payouts and exclusive campaigns.
Please help me active account
my account: davidbeklin2013@gmail.com
Thank you

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back