The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

British Troops Coming Home

temi

affiliate
LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister Tony Blair looked set on Wednesday to outline a timetable for British troops to start withdrawing from Iraq, with media reports saying 3,000 soldiers could be home by the end of the year.

Blair will tell parliament the gradual draw down comes as Iraqi forces take over more control of security in the south of the country, according to British newspapers and news channels.

A spokesman at the prime minister's Downing Street office declined to comment on the reports, but said parliament would be updated first on any announcement about Iraq.

full story: Photo Slideshow | Reuters.com

And Aussies are still licking US behinds. At least UK stopped likeing the taste in the right time before it was too late. I hear Henry the king is going for target shooting

Well, come to think of it, Aussies only have a few hundred men and women there, UK has thousands of them :(

although the area is probably equal to Europe, population is only 20 milion or even less

and now this dick came, I think his name is long chainy dick, and he is trying to make us stay there because every nation hates these yanks and nobody wants to follow their lead

dick_head.gif

Jack, this is interesting, this exactly how we feel about our PM, we have managed to hound him out of office, he is going in about 5 months.

I know its frying pan to fire but I think Afghanistan is a more just project than Iraq where Bush and Blair put our guys and girls in harms way over WMD that does not exist.

banners
Back