The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BREAKING NEWS: EWA IS CLOSING ON 1ST MARCH Ryan announced it in his fb

xxpaigexx

affiliate
Hey guys, just now i saw this post in ewa's fb group http://www.facebook.com/groups/242787302465709/ posted by Ryan Eagle himself

74a84f9ea4a649bb8c56206.png

What do you guys think ??

Re: BREAKING NEWS: EWA IS CLOSING ON 1ST MARCH Ryan announced it in hi

I just got the same message via email.... sad times... 2 of my favoured networks gone, or practically gone in last month....

CPATank. Although they have restructured themselves now I have to admit to losing a lot of faith in them over the last month or two and now I have to re-apply and re-justify myself all over again just to start working with them again...

CPATANK or OWN (whatever), will pick up from the dust no doubt about it. Vito seems to have a more keen sense of businessmanship than Ryan ever had (even though Eagle was a better marketer). The tank got a much classier out while the eagle screwed ppl up to the bitter end.

The king is dead, long live the king

[video=youtube;nwt5WkmwFp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwt5WkmwFp8[/video]

This is just sad...

I hear this news almost everywhere, i just can't believe it.

I honestly doubt that Ryan is even close to done.

Ryan should be back with some more innovative projects in no time.

Actually looks like there is no good legislation in CPA networking. Because what can i see is just open and close those networks. Picking up members money and disappearing. Easy building up new network and going ahead with new fraud fuckin. network. I will never work with network who has closed down early. Or will use just for couple of leads. :)

Yeah its sad to see this.Ryan did a good job on making EWA one of the best cpa networks on the internet.I really don't understand why he did what he did when he had and awesome rep for him and his networks.

Right now OWN and CPATank are the force in this bizz.BYW if any1 wants to get into OWN shoot me an pm.

Im little confuzed, is CPA Tank closed also ?

banners
Back