The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Breaking Bad

Oh man, I actually can't wait!

Watched all 5 seasons on Netflix because a friend got me into it, that final cliffhanger killed me!

I got into this on Netflix not long ago and know exactly what you mean, you just have to keep watching even though you know you should be getting on with other stuff :)

Did the same with Dexter as well... lol!

Really curious to see how it all plays out seeing as though it's the final season. Remember how season 5 started, *SPOILER ALERT* with him buying the crazy piece of machinery in the diner, the New Hampshire plate and it's his birthday again......how it all started!

Really curious to see how it all plays out seeing as though it's the final season. Remember how season 5 started, *SPOILER ALERT* with him buying the crazy piece of machinery in the diner, the New Hampshire plate and it's his birthday again......how it all started!

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. Damn, getting excited for it now! hah

I keep checking online if any spoilers out since the script was stolen! I keep looking but I know if I find, I won't read it!

Haha, I'm on the same boat. Anyone who hasn't heard of Breaking Bad is lucky because they get to watch all 5 seasons back to back.

I'm actually sad to see it go, but yea i cant wait for the new season. I think this is one of the best, most provocative shows that television has offered up in a long time. Of course i have a few addictive personality so one i watch something and get to know the characters....it is hard to say goodbye. I actually liked the character of the chicken restaurant owner...cant remember his name now. but i hated when he ....well i wont ruin it for those who haven't seen it...

banners
Back