Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Brainfinity affiliate program - Health supplement [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bionictrader

bionictrader submitted a new resource:

Brainfinity affiliate program - Health supplement - Cash In On the only fast-acting brain enhancement supplement and earn Big-Time Commissions!

Hi guys!

We have just launched a new nootropic supplement called Brainfinity™and we're in the process of expanding our affiliate program.

In a nutshell, Brainfinity™ is a supplement that reduces stress and anxiety, enhances memory, improves focus and increases energy. It’s basically productivity in a capsule :)

We already have all of the data, tools, ads, banners and swipe copy you need. We even create custom campaigns in-house tailored specifically to your audience so you barely even...

Read more about this resource...

Hey guys!!

I just want to update you on our commission change in Brainfinity's affiliate program. Affiliates can now earn $17 per sale!!!

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and i'll get back to you. :)

Not going to lie, when I first saw this thread I was a little excited. I was hoping that Smart Drugs for Thought had some affiliate program too, but they don't seem to have one set in place. I've been contacting a number of other "nootropic" companies in hopes of getting a nice selection of products and am still waiting for some sort of response back.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back