Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnygood

Service Manager
Service Manager
BoxOfAds - Pay-Per-View and Display Spy Tool

Hi Everyone!

Today I want to give you an update of what we have to offer you at BoxOfAds.com

First of all, let me tell you a bit about us.

We are the developers of the only Pay-Per-View spy tool in the industry. Our tool scans thousands of

keywords/targets daily in order to see what's being advertised on TrafficVance and Leadimpact.

We show profitable campaigns with analyzable data to prove it!

What's the difference between using BoxOfAds and searching for ads on your own?

Calculate how much time it would take for you to go through thousands of links and wait for ads to pop up

on networks…a lot of time isn’t it?

Our software scans targets 24/7, doing the research for you. You can then neatly view landing pages

and apply your discoveries to existing campaigns and new ideas.

Alright Johnny, sounds good but how much does it cost?

In order to satisfy our customer’s needs we have 2 packages available:

PPV Basic: $72/month

90 Day Data: We provide data from the previous 90 days. This should give you a nice overview of what's up on TrafficVance and Leadimpact

Coupons Section: Receive special discounts from our friends and partners

Network Coverage: Traffic Vance and Lead Impact, the major PPV networks

USA Data: The largest IM and PPV market

Free Training Section: We offer helpful slideshows to ensure you maximize your efforts. No need to read a long and boring manual

Dedicated Support: Have a question or suggestion? Talk to us directly on live chat or email support

PPV Pro: Free Trial + $147/month – Designed for PPV power users!

All the functionality of PPV Basic plus the following:

Advanced Search Functionality: Laser-target campaigns with our own Advanced Search system. Filter by: network, targets, tracker links, landing pages, amount of time landing page is promoted, etc.

Full Database Access: Data up to 365+ days old

Private Box Functionality: A former ad-on, we now offer free with PPV Pro! Scan targets that you think BoxOfAds.com doesn't cover and you’ll get private results for your eyes only. Take your research to the next level by targeting specific niches with ease

Free Access to Beta Features and Modules: Test new implementations and modules before they are released to the public

Export Data Functionalility - Export at ease to excel

Functionality Requests: We set the spy tool standard by listening to our users and implementing requested functionality

We also offer our BoxOfAds-Display Advertising Module an affordable alternative to WRW and Adbeat

We aim to provide a product that meets your needs, while at a price point lower than the competition.

Thus we have several plans for you to choose from:

1 Country Package:$37/month (additional countries can be added as needed)

What does it include?

Data: From the country of your choice + US/UK/CA/AU/DE data Free for 1 month!

Export Data Functionality: Export to one of many formats including PDF and Excel. Present professional reports to your customers!

Over 50 Advertising Networks: Monitor all major display networks

Functionality Requests: We set the spy tool standard by listening to our users and implementing requested functionality

Full Database Access: View any and all data

Free Access to Beta Features and Modules: Test new implementations and modules before they are released to the public

Coupons Section: Receive special discounts from our friends and partners

Dedicated Support: We provide manuals and tutorials, but you can also reach us via live chat or email

5 Country Package: Free Trial + $99/month

Receive all of the functionality of the 1 Country Package, but with special pricing for five countries!

What others are saying about us

Attachments

• boxofads.jpeg
    boxofads.jpeg
    1.2 KB · Views: 1,606
Last edited by a moderator:
If you have any questions about our product feel free to contact me over skype: pimpmyads

Johnny

Great spy tool for PPV and display, are you planning to add social soon or mobile? Really good tool tho and excellent value for money!

Hi Johnny Good,

A Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year.

On the tutorials and manuals that will be provided, are they adequate to help me clone and setup a duplicated site with my tracking link embedded?

Thanks.

I've used BoxOfAds PPV tool and love it. It has a really simple and user friendly interface. The only downside is that it's a bit slow with search queries, but hey, that's the cost of having so much data. I haven't tried out their display tool, but the PPV tool is definitely worth its price.

Basic has already applied coupon :) This is really affordable package of BoA.

Thanks,
Johnny

Yes we have plans for that but we don't have any ETA for it currently depending on numer of requests we will react.

Thanks,
Johnny

johnnygood updated BoxOfAds with a new update entry:

BoxOfAds

Hi Everyone!

Today I want to give you an update of what we have to offer you at BoxOfAds.com

First of all, let me tell you a bit about us.

We are the developers of the only Pay-Per-View spy tool in the industry. Our tool scans thousands of

keywords/targets daily in order to see what's being advertised on TrafficVance and Leadimpact.

We...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back